How should China balkanize?

How should China balkanize?

Attached: images.jpg (249x203, 16.79K)

We should colonize it /thread

Tibet, Xinjiang and Hong Kong should all become separate nations. Inner Mongolia should go to Mongolia, Southern China should go to the ROC. The rest should become the new "China" but not ruled by the CCP

Okay MIGA tranny

Attached: transmerican.jpg (900x1200, 603K)

>Memeflag
How predictable. Pic related is in no way China culturally, ethnically nor do they speak Mandarin.

Attached: 4447182d-3a52-45f5-b23c-930c5d7f5679[1].jpg (1200x720, 756.18K)

Hi Chink

I do not care what the borders are as long as they are all puppet states of NATO.

Z stands for Zhang

Attached: moepox.jpg (1183x1507, 137.2K)

ROC get's southern China, Japan gets Manchuria. Xinjiang, Tibet, ect obviously become independent
They already are. They are the heart of globalization thanks to their cheap workers. China becoming anything but a commie shithole would kill NATO as they wouldn't have any slaves to make their Gordons and the niggers would revolt.

>practically a ethnostate
>ameriniggers try to balkanize
>mutts failing even in Xinjiang
You have no power here.

>Baphomet tattoo
yeah I'm sure it's a genuine trump supporter
what a Satanic troon who is lying about their gender would lie about their political affiliation?
NEVER!

Attached: lies.jpg (600x450, 60.5K)

>Ethnostate
See Retarded Chink.
Also pic related

Attached: 001.png (701x273, 121.5K)

>Ethno state
>Millions of niggers shipped in by the year

Why the Hans are ripping out their ovaries and uteruses. Only Han allowed to breed,was supposed to be a stealth genocide

see Chinks are the biggest cucks on earth

Basically, China should be split into several districts.

Taiwan district.
South Korean district.
The district of South Japan.
Tibet Authonomous Region.
Manchu Autonomous Region.
And Mongolia Special Territory.

All of the controlled from Beijin.

The Han will be successful in their glorious genocide. Of that I I have no doubt- then their country eats shit financially.

They stopped that a decade ago. Put the policies of their baby having on a timeline
2013-2021 it was change ethnic makeup, then story got out. People stopped buying chinese shit and their job market drove off a cliff.

>All of the controlled from Beijin.
And ruined.
Also shouldn't you be fighting right now?

>It's ok bros we stopped genociding our own race a decade ago
Thanks to the extremely small young generation and lack of women caused by the 1 child policy China is fucked geographically either way

it shouldn't, kike.

>That name
Thanks for the heads up

Attached: asia.png (1250x1103, 753.78K)