Ukraine-bros, was it all worth it?

are you really better off now than pre-2014?

Attached: ukraine.png (1024x768, 862.92K)

I just noticed sponge bob looks like zelinsky

killing rapists and ruskie subanimals is always worth it

Attached: rus-dogs.png (640x890, 1.35M)

>niggers all flee elsewhere
>hohols beat up shtetl kikes
>hate merkeloid boomer regime russia
>patriotic bonds strenghtened

Youre a cuck, a disgrace and a weakling.

I can tell you that the West is certainly not better off dealing with these fags

Wrong.

yeah it was NATO and the gays blowing the country to pieces and setting everything on fire

you make a great point, mexicangroyper03

>we bomb your cities and kill your citizens because you threw out most corrupt politician you had. You should had let him do whatever he wants

nice cartoon and memeflag, do you have a harry -potter reference also? maybe Putler is voldemort?

yes sir, the spongebob meme argument is here

this propaganda poster referred to Slavic people in general (Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, etc.)

Their women are.

>do a coup against the president that the ethnic Russian half of your nation elected and plan to move against Russia into EU/NATO knowing full well that it will cause civil war
>wage civil war with your ethnically Russian part of the nation, knowing full well that they'll go next door to Russia for help
>wage proxy war with Russia and threaten to escalate by lining their border with NATO McNukes, knowing full well they'll declare actual war
they knew exactly what they were getting themselves into, it's just that the jews told them it'll all be worth it in the end

Attached: hohol.jpg (670x670, 105.96K)

>that flag

Attached: 27B22AFA-AE11-435D-87C3-B3AEFACCD32F.jpg (835x773, 96.93K)

Why do ziggers think that ukranians liked that Russian puppet?
>If he literally isn't sucking putin's dick 24/7 he's working for the cia
kill your family and yourself now vatnik

Attached: OOOK OOK.jpg (1015x1000, 219.07K)

He was not the most corrupt, just averagely corrupt and even then he had like one year left of his term. They could have just waited and elected a different one instead of chimping out and starting a civil war

As an American I can say that Ukraine is not worth it. Billions of dollars spent and higher prices/less product availability here. All while our armed forces are vaxxing and purging strait men from service. Its as if someone with allien interests is in charge of our forign policy.

And what is the goal? To keep a corrupt Ukraine government in place and ro spend $ 1 trillion to rebuild his bombed out shithole as america suffers from infastructure and supply chain collapse

umm comrade can you not say such racist things such as the N-word? Putin is fighting against Racism and Colonialism. Z

Attached: 1658590668154982.jpg (720x1071, 447.16K)

>monke has right to decide which banana Ukraine has

I just want the vatniks to suffer, any remenent love for ussr or vatnik power needs to be squashed out. I hope to see a battle of berlin type shit in Moscow were Vatnik women are raped to death and Vatnik family's kill themselves before the Nato armies reach their homes. I want to see the de-russification of Russia and the abolishment of Russian statehood and the destruction of Russian language and culture

>didnt follow the biden presidency

based

Attached: 1649968649549.png (428x398, 276.59K)

Dont worry, Putin does all of that already.

>hohols beat up shtetl kikes
Meanwhile:
>Supreme comander is a jew
>Mayor if Kief is a jew
>Armed forces now have supreme rabbi

Honestly, yes

Attached: 1652555221566.jpg (2048x2048, 275.46K)

it's always great to see eastern mutts suffer.

Z-igger

Attached: 1652918014365.webm (320x576, 1.44M)

Funfact: Zelensky has no Problem with ukrainians worshipping Bandera. So this kike is ok in my book.

Yanukovych was so popular not even the CIA could convincingly rtig an election against them so they had to resort to having ANTO aligned terrorists sack kiev and stage a coup