Gen z likes to look and not do anything at all

Israeli Man Swallowed By Swimming Pool

The YouTube video is too short to post in here, so I added a screenshot….
Here's the URL
youtube.com/shorts/TwL4oPuidHU?feature=share

Attached: 051558CD-9CCD-4DF8-9E91-37906A56089A.jpg (1125x1915, 347.19K)

Just a jew finding the quickest way home

i too would ignore a so called jew in distress.

>just jump into the sinkhole and save him!
Op is a retard

Kek

Jews are cowards this isn't news

>youtube shorts

Are all you zoomers computer illiterate? A simple add on will remove the 'shorts' video format forever. Half of you fags can't even figure out how to remove ads on a website. I swear, the bar for being able to use the web and computers was removed the second 3rd world imported IT needs developed touchscreen software and apps to mitigate the difficult part...another zoomer in a thread complained to somebody about not using autocorrect while phone posting, not knowing autocorrect is part of agreeing to 'chat features' on your phone where data is handed off to a 3rd party..if you own a touchscreen phone you should be forced to upload your ID next to any input or be forced to type via HTML only. I hate how modern UI design has allowed retards to use the internet. Defunct left behind idiots, the whole lot of you internet addicted fags are

Ok boomer lmao
Seething

Not even that
You can even just put it in a playlist and view it from there as a standard video

Imagine expecting jews to do something by themselves

you're alright, leaf.

Leafs have been on fire with bantz today

Attached: 156254897.jpg (640x633, 42.31K)

Based leaf. You guys still have hope.

Just the gods flushing a turd down the Ole earthly toilet.

it was satan calling his children back home

Holy shit Israel is like some kind of Chinese third world hell hole. The ground just opens up and swallows the entire pool.
As they listen to their hell music they also listen to while drinking kid's blood.

anything bad for jews is good for humanity and metaphysical purity

>press S to spit on the grave of the WEF analyst that was abducted to the pits of hell

Attached: evelynthekike.png (1760x1108, 1.57M)

You are an internet addicted and you cannot even use it at a standard level. People like you are hard wired in your brain to be dregs and useless eaters. If you died tomorrow you would leave behind nothing and your birth name might be mumbled by a few people for a handful of years. Defunct fucking e-social addicted dweeb

Ugh. What is this shitty mobile format YouTube and why does it exist? It doesn't work right most of the time. It's like they purposely broke YouTube to make it look more like TikTok.

>it was satan calling his children back home
Do you think that jew was sucked whole into the burning fires of hell itself???

what the fuck were they gonna do

I'd like to use the energy of this rant, but instead about people not making their own webms.

yes. that is the fate of all jews

Attached: abbie.jpg (1536x2048, 367.99K)

>A simple add on will remove the 'shorts' video format forever

what add on?

keep seething lol

FPBP

Doesn't look like anyone fell in...? Is this some kind of media propaganda humiliation ritual or something?

Literally all my fellow Zoomers know is malware, everything is fucking malware with the sole purpose of feeding advertising data, Discord/Games stores/Windows itself Fucking malware
But the average 20y/o doesnt care they think "well they haven't data anyways" just make it stop

Shut the fuck up you s try pod zoomer faggot. You’re not edgy and your not pissing anyone out, regardless how many useless worn out meme words you conjure.

Fuck off you small dicked loser

No one falls in the sinkhole. A guy slips at the edge and gets up.

...?

You think it's bad now wait until Generation Alpha/NPC become adults. Every single one of them raised by their phones.