Why are leftists so obsessed with walkable cities?

Why are leftists so obsessed with walkable cities?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 3.44.50 PM.png (970x1204, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_percentage_of_white_population
youtu.be/cO6txCZpbsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they all live in cities

It's a requirement for obtaining neetbux.

They've painted themselves into a corner, calling anyone outside the city a Trump supporter. Now the city is all they have. They have to make it work or else end up living near Trump supporters.

What's the deal with the power washing of buildings? I've seen that posted with the walkable meme so many times, I dont get it

Because a population that has it's movement controlled is easier to control.

Yes, well we could have a lot of things but the reasons we can't are things we aren't allowed to point out because then we'd be called nasty names and lose our jobs. In some cases, and in some Western countries, we'd even go to jail. So fuck off.

Pyongyang confirmed best city.

I wish I could just walk to my job...

Because US cities aren’t walkable, and leftistist are concentrated there. I don’t think they’re wrong walkable cities are obviously superior when you live in White neighborhoods.

None of what is suggested in this photo is possible with niggers and spics and Indians. Those cultures are incompatible with clean, liveable urban centers.

I live in a strip mall horror show and I’m moving to the other side of town specifically because it has a single greenway that I can get around on via bicycle. Love me car, but hate HAVING to use it to get everywhere.

Public transit doesn’t work when you have niggers

>City should be walkable
>We NEED public transportation
?????

But ultimately, city dweller more or less own nothing, so they want to adpt the world so that you dont need to own things.

Attached: 1629824683684.jpg (1600x900, 264.87K)

How do they expect their onions milk to be delivered? I guess all food will be piped in as a sludge.

Cities should not exist

Cities are dystopian hellscapes.
We should do away with cars, but only after we've done away with cities and the leftoid filth who live there.

Because they are stuck inside the decadent prison they created for themselves
Anyone else up for some craft beer and illicit drugs?

Cities should be universally nuked with cobalt salted weapons.

Why are you so obsessed with liberals?

Just say you'd rather stay a fat out of shape piece of lard that would rather drive for 15 minutes than walk for 10

>when you live in white neighborhoods

The problem is that these don’t exist. The city council will IMMEDIATELY get filled with leftist retards in any affluent area. They’ll put up a housing project and cripple the police department to allow vagrancy all over. It would be ruined over night. And then the nigger king’s HUD algorithm would notice the white area and import niggers via federal refugee programs (see Minnesota).

There’s no such thing as a white city anymore, literally anywhere in America. Really there’s no town larger than 100k people with decent demographics. If I’m wrong please tell me the name of the city so I can move there. I’m so sick of being around niggers and spics

Just an entitled shit wanting the entire city to be his little backyard.
So it needs to be spotless and shiny.
Also they probably get everything delivered to their house already (read:apartment) so this change will not effect them because the shit they order online just magically appears in their city on their doorstep.

They hate graffiti but won't remove the cause of it. They think it's a bunch of right wingers spray painting the buildings

Someone posted in an older thread that it reminds them of the last time they were relevant, college.
Also, leftists dont like the freedom of movement cars give to the common citizen

muh anxiety keeps them from driving the big spooky cars
gen x is so afraid of taking control of anything in their lives they don't want to control a car

they want their ideal city but will never admit they'd have to get rid of their niggers to obtain it

there's tiers for motives
the rube neoliberal enjoyers want walkable cities because they are idealists and actually buy into the 'one race, the human race' nonsense. they actually think a city filled with niggers would be liveable if it was walkable.
the cynical, typically more powerful neoliberalism enjoyers want 'walkable cities' because a population that can't afford electric vehicles (after they've intentionally phased out combustion vehicles because of muh environment) and is landlocked to a huge megacity and in fear for their lives daily due to niggers, is easier to control.

cities = goyim daycare
They are completely unnecessary and unnatural. Return to agricultural society or suffer the consequences.

This 1000%.
Living in the Moscow for my whole life, i don't want to share air with migrants and alcoholics anymore. All I want is a cozy home where I don't have to talk to ANYONE besides my wife and where I can actually control where I can go.
Public transportation made us sheeps.

They are evil and like to make other people do stupid bullshit

They’re gay?

They can't ride e-bikes in cities (see nigs and bike theft) and can't afford cars (again, see nigs and car theft) so they want to make everyone walk and use public transportation. They don't bother getting licenses for driving amy vehicle and wants everyone else to be on their boat. They cope by saying it's for the environment and you save money, but government will always find a way to take more money if you aren't spending it. Oy vey.

What part of the word NIGGERS don't these people understand?

>If I’m wrong please tell me the name of the city so I can move there.
Laredo, Texas 261,639 1 95.4
Hialeah, Florida 238,942 2 92.6
Corpus Christi, Texas 325,733 3 89.3
Boise, Idaho 228,790 4 89.1
Scottsdale, Arizona 255,310 5 87.9
Lincoln, Nebraska 287,401 6 85.2
Spokane, Washington 219,190 7 85.1
Gilbert, Arizona 248,279 8 82.8
Mesa, Arizona 508,958 9 82.8
El Paso, Texas 682,669 10 80.8
San Antonio, Texas 1,493,000 11 80.5
Lubbock, Texas 255,885 12 80.2
Madison, Wisconsin 258,054 13 78.4

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_percentage_of_white_population

Did some time in Mississippi around 2010 and there were no sidewalks in the neighborhoods. Car or nothing. Revolting and disgusting lazy culture with no consideration of exercise.

>1 post by this ID

Sage in all fields.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-21 132438.jpg (666x578, 67.47K)

If you walk and use public transport it's better for your health and you get to talk to your community

Because the whole reason people would rather drive than walk is because the sidewalks in cities are covered in literal shit and vagrants due to liberal policies.

Attached: main-qimg-d327cd6105471b093d608ba8b1be44fa-lq.jpeg.jpg (602x386, 50.86K)

His choice in pictues doesn't describe what he wants. At all. His pictures allow for street (cars) and personal vehicles.

Cities should be nigger free.

Cities should have almost no niggers by removing all niggers and making niggers into walking away departure niggers.

Cities should have CLEAN and nigger free transportation.

Cities should power deport niggers immediately.

Cities should have greenery with non-nigger parks.

why are you so eager to give huge amounts of money to some auto dealer for a massive liability you don't really need if you have a walkable city?

>memeflag
Go to memphis or seattle and tell me you want to interact with the locals. They are diagusting junkies who will do everything they can to swindle you. City life is fucking terrible and they are blue strongholds with no regard for human decency, only degeneracy, drugs, and child prostitutes. Show flag rabbi

>no sidewalks in the swamp
no way

Reminder:the "modern"(post WW2) Cities, roads ways, and the highway system was designed to get a large population out of the city quickly in case of incoming attacks.

Boston, Philly, DC, New York all have White neighborhoods. The only monkeys you see are the help.

Why are you so mogged by niggers? Just lift and carry bro lol

Those aren’t walkable. If he wants walkable with Whites. Boston is his best bet.

1. Pod
2. Control
3. Up your ass 24/7
4. Getting enriched by hostile minorities

They want migrants and ats time they want Europe. You cant have both.

Most people desire what they can't have. The only way to they'll get walkable cities is to declare being homeless a mental illness something they'll never do.

>Getting enriched by hostile minorities
this, along with all of your other points, are literally what republican politicians and wealthy business owners attempt to do all day long every day.

I used to watch Not Just Bike's videos, before I stopped watching, and unsubbed from his channel. Click the 11:15 time stamp to see why. youtu.be/cO6txCZpbsQ

im not giving up my car
im not living in the pod
im not eating the bugs
and finally, im just not gonna get it (the vaccine)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA