Where are we supposed to go

Where are white people supposed to go? I am tired of globohomo flooding America and Europe with niggers. They just keep fucking coming in droves.

If this continues on for the next 5 years at these tensions I can totally see a race war breaking out

Attached: B46B0F31-906E-44ED-8EB0-6E04708F1B3A.png (288x273, 202.13K)

Whites go back to hell where they came from.

>Where are white people supposed to go?
to funkytown

Attached: 1628512306369.jpg (900x900, 130.17K)

Whites created Europe, America and Australia. These are the white lands

You aren't supposed to run you idiot. That only makes them take hold of the place you left and let them grow and fester even more.

Attached: fuck around and find out.jpg (986x629, 148.97K)

North. Far, far north.
I don't want to cede ground to an invasion, but part of being white is thinking strategically. We are a disparate tribe, and many traitors to our heritage are participating in our destruction. We have no cohesion (yet), which means we're in the Survival stage. We need to survive before we unite and put forth any offensive.
That means fleeing and rebuilding. The only place I can think of is the roof of the world, cutoff from creature comforts....but also cutoff from the poison.

We're in for generational hardship, oppression and genocide.

But the good news is, the very system we are propping up is collapsing faster and faster. Remove whites from the equation and it will come crashing down on its own VERY quickly. I know it's demoralizing, but all we have to do in the short term is endure.

I'm eyeing Alaska, but Siberia, northern Canada provinces, Scandinavia, or anywhere that prevents shitskin settlement will have to suffice.

we shall take tokyo as our rightful clay
god bless the coming hapa master race

The plan is for us to die.

Godspeed Rising Sun bro.

Go to a church and tell your fellow white people to stop believing a jewish lie that someone rose from the dead 2000 years ago. People don't come back to life, after three days you're covered with maggots anyway wtf.

Attached: 723.png (540x540, 217.42K)

Rent free

>I can totally see a race war breaking out

That’s the plan. You can’t favor one group over another especially when the other group is subsidizing the favored group(whether it be niggers, spics, trannies) and expect everyone to live happily ever after.

there is no where left fag, you either die fighting or bow down.

>You can’t favor one group over another especially when the other group is subsidizing the favored group
The problem is all the white people with power and status are not only okay
with it but the ones actively promoting it

Grow some balls and start buying property in your city and settle armed Whites in black neighborhoods.

You had 2000 years and now your time is up white boi. Don't worry your culture will stay alive with my people - you'll become a myth just like the romans.

Attached: 1614819761948.jpg (888x894, 75.91K)

/,.
Necessary nigger information
Niggers without camouflage

Attached: 1650866608950.png (486x846, 536.85K)

Northernmost sweden is flooded with somali and arabs
Im thinking alaska,

the seethe must be real being you

>t. insect

Attached: 7DE6D9DE-693B-416C-A729-638429864444.jpg (930x1176, 165.91K)

>Whites created Europe, America and Australia. These are the white lands
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1658412340750088.jpg (1193x499, 168.85K)