Are French people actually based?

Franco bros is this real?!?. I thought french people are extremely left wing is their a chance France can actually survive!. I also heard evangelical churches are increasing in number is this also true.

Attached: 64BEAA27-EB21-420C-B3FF-085B10ED3271.jpg (1117x1668, 699.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pyUQP-R48yg
researchgate.net/publication/335924797_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_A_Narrative_and_Meta-Analytical_Review
thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2022/06/whos-replacing-whom-western-europe.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait do people actually believe in that bullshit conspiracy theory?
youtube.com/watch?v=pyUQP-R48yg

I didn't know France had so many chudfucks.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>YOU CANT SIMPLY BELIEVE THINGS BECAUSE THEY ARE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!
>IF ITS NOT CONVENIENT TO BELIEVE IN IT FOR MY FAR LEFT IDEOLOGY ITS NOT TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Traitorous rats like you will hang.

bullshit conspiracy theory
>less then 65 percent of Paris is white
> Saint-Dominique mostly non French
> 400,000 non whited allowed each year
> lack of social trust is growing researchgate.net/publication/335924797_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_A_Narrative_and_Meta-Analytical_Review

It might not be by some shadow government trying to undermine France but France is becoming more non white and more Muslim due to immigration also that video is actual ass

Look at this liberalofascist asshole

how do they distinguish right and far-right, left and far-left?

If they really believed in it, they wouldn't vote for politicians openly committed to their extermination.

Same tier conspiracy as sun rising from the east.

The goyim here know. Your efforts are in vain, kikestein. Crawl back to your hole.

Good question I honestly don’t know

>Are French people actually based?

>aware they're being replaced and genocided
>still vote to continue it anyway cuz nazis bad

b-based?

BASED

Attached: 1658386982859814.gif (220x167, 186.04K)

ok yeah I looked at the stats
>thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2022/06/whos-replacing-whom-western-europe.html?m=1

Yeah nvm their complete cucks holy shit. Not only is one out of every 6 French men Muslim but the muslims themselves are saying the great replacement is a thing and Muslim party’s are beginning to run for office. French people are straight up sub human I contract my previous statement

my good bitch you have not understood the gravity of the situation
replacement theory or the big replacement in the hands of the left-winger is a wonderful thing, because it solves racism!!1!!!
but when a right-winger speaks, we all roll our eyes and call them a racist and race dont real.

>Are French people actually based?
No, but they have eyesight.

Why is it a “think they’re being replaced”? They ARE being replaced. This is factual and intentional. It’s not an opinion. It’s happening.

Attached: IMG_1740 2.png (617x676, 965.25K)

Attached: 1619896137891.jpg (1024x819, 73.63K)

Attached: 1652812620207.jpg (692x1024, 115.28K)

If it isn't true maybe you can explain why Joe Biden says whites becoming a minority is a good thing? Why is it good? If race doesn't matter it isn't good or bad. If race matters, then no white person should think it's good. Unless of course they have some agenda. Which is it?

nice try kike
this won't end well for you

Attached: Shill1.png (707x672, 25.78K)

God I hope

Whats there to deny when you can just take a walk around your city and you'll see nothing but mystery meat looking creaturas and niggers?

It's a good thing because whites support American ideals, rule of law, and adherence to our founding documents and principles. All the things that stand in the way of leftist ambitions for power.

They dont deny it, they celebrate it. At least the parisians.

>believe the government is genociding you
>do nothing
>based
what?