Friendly reminder: If we all decided to go out and destroy our opressors...

Friendly reminder: If we all decided to go out and destroy our opressors, these niggers would stand in our way and defend them.

Attached: 636645977717576602-MJS-RECRUIT15-NWS-SEARS-3-69896570.jpg (3200x1809, 502.17K)

Yeah most would. Not all but most. That is their job after all.

Attached: slide2.jpg (1284x1261, 1.01M)

Like they did in Ottawa.

Yep, that's zogbots for ya.

Example: Melbourne during covid lockdowns

Lockdown rules were very vague. It seemed like they could either be practically unenforced, or enforced to the point where basic rights were restrictive. Guess how most police officers chose to enforce these lockdowns? Thats right, beating protesters in the street and pepper spraying old ladies.

Any white man who supports police in anyway is automatically considered to be on the same trustworthy level as indians ans chinks.

Why is this a slide thread, moron? This is actually one of the most important issues of our time. One of the biggest red-pills in life is realising that the police exist to protect and serve the regime against you. How can you watch a NY bodega owner get arrested for stabbing a feral felon in clear self-defence, and put on $500k bail, while a guy who attempts to murder a GOP candidate for governor is released without bail within a day? Why would you see the foot-soldiers who enforce the regime's orders as the good guys?

Yes that is exactly what we are here to do. Protect innocent life. If you do not like it, then move to somalia.

Or Uvalde.

>innocent

If I were to beat up an invader landing on the beach near me i'd be arrested. Could you imagine alfred the great arresting a saxon for punching a viking? absolute clownworld

the coof demonstrated pigs will ignore their oath and beat you for your health. Never break bread with a pig and never back the blue.

>innocent

Attached: 165808342899943.gif (498x280, 990.79K)

All about 'muh justice, right, pig?

Attached: 1629923849488.png (1500x500, 84.69K)

Cops do nothing of the sort.

that is why every successful column infiltrates the ruling class rather than rebels against it
the best way to control a dog is to seize their leash

Extend this to any walk of life. Let's say you find out one of your children has a teacher who is encouraging them to believe they are trans, "but don't tell your parents". The righteous act of any father would be to storm into the school, beat seven shades of shit out of the teacher, and tell the head teacher that if it happens again, they will get their ass whipped too.
The righteous act of any police officer when called to attend would be to arrest the teacher and shake the hand of the father.
Think that would ever happen today?

True. I hate ZOGpigs. But in a civil war everyone kills their own family/friends, even cops will kill each other. So maybe not all of them would try to stop us. You have to figure out what triggers the civil war, it hardly matters though, if a civil war is coming.

Attached: pigs and nigs deserve each other.jpg (1248x750, 285K)

Oof.

I think for a NS there is technicaly nothing bad or morally wrong in collaborating with the police or the CIA to crush the commies lol.