Imagine you happen to get on the same train as this women every day to go to work and she does this

Imagine you happen to get on the same train as this women every day to go to work and she does this

Attached: 7430087F-83D8-4D11-AE72-E5D02FDDD741.jpg (828x768, 221.31K)

Do women unironically. Living life as a woman sounds like satire

Attached: 1653560742268.jpg (1080x1818, 497.82K)

Only non English exist in London, especially in Camden Road. So it was probably a muslim reporting a nigger. Either way it's a win win

He now has no reason not to stalk her

>using public transport
>man
Real men drive cars, nothing of value was lost. If it was a chad driving his mercedes around her on the street she would be sucking his dick in no time

The uk is a joke

decent point. he should have used white privilege.

Attached: shamima-begum-scaled.jpg (2048x1366, 317.3K)

To be fair, having someone following you is creepy af.

>London
Every living thing within the M25 should be shot and then burned just to make sure.

>been there
>too often
>art is legit terrifying to me, esp. the final face

>don't do a thing about Muslim immigrants systematically kidnapping and raping underage girls
>pardon, "Asian grooming gangs"
>take a fucking gangstalker tinfoil-hat seriously
>brag about it

Attached: 1543836984819.jpg (741x696, 111.66K)

I guarantee no one was following here. The chances are the guy arrested isn’t a Chad and he just so happened to make eye contact with the women one too many times and she decided to have him punished for it

No one was following her. If there was, it would have been a muslim and she would have been arrested for being racist.

Attached: UK at it again they hate you and want you dead.png (542x471, 182.63K)

My dad got brought in for question because a foreigner accused in of calling him a ‘fucking foreigner’. He didn’t say this, the man made this accusation because we refused to do work for him at a lower price than initially agreed.

lmao now you need insult loicenses

Is this Tomadochi Game or Alice in Borderland?

Fucking hell they really hate you.
I don't see the point of supporting a country that does that anymore. Fuck it all.

we're just biding our time until the riots all kick off

Faghot, do you know how crowded the roads are in the UK? Meanwhile their trains are actually fast unlike ours. I wish we had UK trains

>Taking public transport in 2022

ngmi

Based

Gang stalker apprehended

Prob a pajeet too

Another incident led to a copper calling my father a racist and breaking his arm while detaining him. The police here are like a man who beats his wife and kids after he has had enough of being bullied at work. They’re cowards that only have balls when they’re dealing with white people, when it comes to minorities they lose their bottle.

It was the train conductor

Frend.... do you really think the English have it in them? I’m 26 and most of my friends seem to either be indifferent or love how this country is