If any of you are ever having a bad day just remember it could be worse. You could be a bootlicker for a living

If any of you are ever having a bad day just remember it could be worse. You could be a bootlicker for a living.

Attached: 7E9F3A05-8C2F-4575-8FF5-897384146F10.jpg (900x900, 63.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/11sfCPKJdXFH
voca.ro/1cckhRC23cpS
voca.ro/1eWZDSg5swsE
voca.ro/1UzL1uFi6277
voca.ro/16HvCVNxV8Xk
youtu.be/0KMwnIhF438
tiktok.com/@isabella.lauren/video/7122969947730496811?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think I've had a bad day since 2004 or so, but thanks!

Stupid fag will get a bullet once he doesn't have unlimited feds to back him up

Did he make fun of a criminal you like dying or something? Who cares about some ex cop faggot

Ah sweet, a tranny rage thread

lol are you some kind of nigger or shitskin

Go some more cop cock fag

Catch a bullet niggy

All Americans are bottlickers since niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK's birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

this guy was a cop for like one year. Literally was a cop just so he could become a "cop youtuber" total faggot

Op's pic looks like a mix of Ricky and Julian kek.

Attached: de499e4c7d9870209a832649175a78de.jpg (480x272, 28.21K)

That guy annoys the shit out of me

YOur mustache indicates that you are serious.

trannies and cops all follow zog

I like him. You may seethe.

Based if true

No you you absolute cuck traitor

Attached: DF9E2B97-9F48-4006-A444-F3F4167DF06B.png (596x895, 609.92K)

voca.ro/11sfCPKJdXFH

>picrel has sucked miles of cock.

>nooooo
>hate the people who shoot shitskins, fags and degens
>They're pawns for le deepstate
Catch a bullet, niggy.

How are you even allowed to be a cop when you're this fat?

>noooo we heckin hate coppers fellow slashpolslashacks
>forget all about cops and robbers threads
Catch a bullet, niggy.

Lmfao

Reminder that the reason Spaniards are so "swarthy" is because of picrel.

Attached: 1658150335333126.jpg (980x1112, 193.44K)

Attached: ass clarinet.jpg (526x526, 46.51K)

you must be low iq, cops are the order followers of zog, they will take your guns, shot your dog and kids.
guess you don't know about rubyridge. but even if you did you would try and justify it, bootlicker.

In my state, illinois, they had to get rid of the physical requirements for certain state jobs because some fat ass sued for discrimination and won

you're a weird dude

>nigger claims others must be low IQ
Dilate then catch a bullet, niggy.

That dude went trough the sink so bad after his Fentanyl Floid review, it's unreal. He should make a tutorial: How to become the most irrelevant faggot on the internet in just one easy step.

voca.ro/1cckhRC23cpS

Listen bro, if Jesus didn't want to die then all he had to do was shut up and follow orders

Attached: ZOG Bots.png (1368x1150, 565.75K)

i'm as black as you are white.
>only yids and chinks use this flag.

Get a job, Ed. You need to support your coop wife.

Cops protect the government, niggers, antifa, bankers, and not to mention they fucking hate you. Imagine absolutely loving the taste and smell of cop cum you absolute pathetic coward traitor.

>no I need the cops to protect me!
>Supreme Court says they hate you and have no duty to protect you but to protect the corrupt treasonous government Anna’s to extort/oppress the population

Can’t wait until they come to your house and ask for your papers, all bootlickers like you deserve the same gas chamber as corrupt politicians

Yes sad

Cops once they pass boot camp and get as fat as they want as long as they can chase down a citizen who just protected themselves from antifa and blm they can eat as many donuts as they want

>zog zog zog
Nigger nigger nigger

you are definitely a white nigger
emphasis on nigger
slackjawed yokel flyover loser kek

Don't care lol. Maybe I would if I spent 12 hours immersed in a bunch of commie faggot discord shit to be not normal too. Lurk moar.

Let me ask you, who gives them all those donuts if those cops are all bad?
Check mate snickers.
Or those are females and their vaginas stink.
Yes, yes they do.

Drug addicts

This. Those most vocal about cops tend to fall under cops in the pecking order. For the rest of us they're that cunt that followed us for a few miles and tailgates our asses.

Bootlickers are the lowest of the low. You’re literally pathetic lol.

Attached: DFF409FA-B5BF-4F55-B8C4-F26E18E842C9.jpg (552x552, 61.53K)

My man!

voca.ro/1eWZDSg5swsE
voca.ro/1UzL1uFi6277

>posts that image while claiming someone else is retarded
You need to go back to facebook

>locks you in your home for 2 years
>arrests you for not wearing a mask
>takes your guns
>shoots you for looking out your window
yeah this only applies to criminals

Attached: 360_F_247117497_nMp3hHzvlwF7PlJTEbTl8H5Axi1CHawv.jpg (477x360, 27.85K)

You're lucky.

I take it back you're pretty cool.

voca.ro/16HvCVNxV8Xk

>we got a live one here bros
Regardless of where you stand with current policing methods, would you agree that there are immoral/unjust/unthinking people out there?

>locks you in your home
????
>arrests you for not wearing a mask
????
Unvaxxed and never bought a mask lol. Pick a new narrative, niggy.

Do you even know where you are? You'll not find much love for zogbots here.

so just low iq zogbot?

Of course the boot licker has to lie. Please defend this.
youtu.be/0KMwnIhF438

Yeah and they would be dealt with without government welfare whores protecting them

Shut up you commie faggot youre worthless

Attached: 16C72704-BC6F-4ADF-8F71-E87ECAAC2714.jpg (794x1024, 154.26K)

If you call picking on people who get assmad over niggers and criminals getting shot and celebrated I guess you got me, shit. Did DeJamalson get capped?

>please play by my arbitrary rules
>please care because I say so
No, no I don't think I will. Maybe if you keep stretching someone else will though.

Cops protect nigger you dumbass hillbilly

>make unregistered firearms out of tubes and wood blocks
>profit

>govt welfare
which comes from where?
You, perhaps?

>voca.ro/1UzL1uFi6277
What do i get for not starting another geneodecide. I want a farm of cows.
I want to farm them like a bunch of cattle.
I want a giant cowfarm full of titcow cattle.

tiktok.com/@isabella.lauren/video/7122969947730496811?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

>cops protect nigger
>niggers hate cops for shooting niggers more than anyone else and for no apparent reason whatsoever that has no explanation at all
Pick one

Kys hick