Germany raises LGBT flag over the Reichstag building as half a million sodomites march in Berlin

The globohomo flag has been flying on the southwest tower of the Berlin Reichstag building, the seat of the German Parliament, since early Saturday morning. Two more were raised in front of the east and west portals of the building. The occasion is the large demonstration, which is also a party, planned in Berlin from noon on the occasion of Christopher Street Day (CSD), to which the organizers expect 500,000 participants. On Friday, the Dyke*March for lesbian visibility already passed through the city.

"The rainbow flag in our parliament - that means a lot to me!", says Bundestag President Bärbel Bas in an official video statement released today by the Bundestag. The same applies to the CSD, to which she feels "closely connected". She has been taking part in the parade in her hometown of Duisburg for years.

Before the flags were displayed for the first time, the Federal Minister of the Interior, Nancy Faeser (SPD) , gave permission in to hoist the rainbow flag on federal official buildings on certain occasions in the future such as the CSD and the International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia, Interphobia and Transphobia (IDAHOBIT) on May 17th.

Attached: Germany.png (1067x700, 453.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bundestag.de/dokumente/textarchiv/2022/kw29-regenbogenflagge-901392
berliner-zeitung.de/mensch-metropole/sicherheitsvorkehrungen-am-bundestag-sollen-erhoeht-werden-li.9186
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait, why are you flying the American flag again?

Hey Hitler, just want you to know I’m real sorry everything got so gay, and I wish you would have won. Sometimes I think heaven is a world where Germany won ww2, and this is hell.

>Dyke March
can we just go back to being reserved and withdrawn thank you

In addition the German parliament will for the first time next year commemorate victims of the Nazi regime, who were persecuted and killed for their sexual or gender identity, the Bundestag president said Friday.
On January 27, the international Holocaust Remembrance Day, German MPs will put those victims “at the centre of the commemoration ceremony”.

“Sadly there are no survivors left” for the LGBT victims’ memorial, Bas said.

While the former German President Roman Herzog named homosexuals among the victims of the Nazis at the first event in 1996, “these victims have yet to have their own memorial”, said Henny Engels, member of the Lesbian and Gay Federation in Germany (LSVD) board.

Attached: HOLOCAUST.png (982x1813, 850.33K)

Szatement of the Bundestag President Bärbel Bas (56, SPD):
bundestag.de/dokumente/textarchiv/2022/kw29-regenbogenflagge-901392

Attached: MP_Bas_Bärbel-e1550394734911.jpg (789x633, 74.29K)

At least we don't speak German

Attached: DdzR1zlV0AIPdk6.jpg (960x640, 165.14K)

How’s the rest of Germany? I went to Berlin. Reminded me of the US. Great cities destroyed by faggots.

>flying the American flag over the reichstag
they're forgetting to hoist the sister flag of BLM, though. fucking racists.

>Sadly there are no survivors left.
Interesting, so there are no one to recieve any gibs, not even family members?
Only jews?
The most powerful group of people both prior, during and especially after the war is the only one that has any survivors and who also receives free shit from the german taxpayers forever.
Makes me think.

Attached: eQADlV.gif (320x179, 1.41M)

Rainbow is the new white

The sodomites will get the bullet to.

Attached: live-laugh-love.png (508x349, 146.74K)

Hang in there Hans, it's not over yet.

Attached: 27905832068_5b7e7fb14b_o1.jpg (736x992, 42.89K)

Hey cut it with the antisemitism user!
The Jews have been persecuted for thousands of years. It is our duty to protect them and the try and repair the generational damage we cause them!

The thing that the West values the most is butt fucking.

Seriously man, even shitty third world countries have priorities higher than that. But I guess you can worry about the small stuff when life is good and you don't have to worry about when is your next meal and have a nice comfortable roof over your head to sleep in.

This makes me hope even more that these fuckers all freeze to death in Winter over the gas crisis going on.

Attached: 1594797286604.jpg (564x317, 18.37K)

It sucks so hard I decided to emigrate to an actually based country

This.

Germans are our slaves and all they can do is seethe and cope on Any Forums LOL
Can't wait for them to freeze to death this winter

2022 gay putsch

Not over yet? It's been over since 1945.

is the wall built yet?
berliner-zeitung.de/mensch-metropole/sicherheitsvorkehrungen-am-bundestag-sollen-erhoeht-werden-li.9186

Attached: bürgerINNEN.png (892x579, 1.01M)

This explains the energy policy. Fags can't into energy.

>I´m GERMAN
>TOTALLY NOT A RUSSNIGGER

Attached: coincidence.png (287x560, 77.55K)

Attached: D6846550-448B-4261-B3DE-03B3B5CF3C2C.jpg (1106x1160, 941.18K)

Still occupied

We should have wiped them all out

>the schizo ukroid is here
kek

Go home Sanchez or Volodomir or whoever you are!

Hey its the schizo ukro

Attached: 1654021333158.jpg (801x928, 213.94K)

Nothingburger. No (you) for boomersbait.

You treated your slaves much better then you treat us. You feed and housed them so they multiplied a lot. For us you have only hate and destructions but thats to be a expected from a kike country.

How many years do yo reckon until it's legal for fags to bum each other on the street?

Do americans even have a soul?

>raising the flag of foreign occupiers over the seat of power in your country is a nothingburger
Sure thing Karl

I cant believe how cucked Germany has become. Where is your pride? I say this as a Turk! Get your shit together and fight this globohomo bullshit, lest you will have to call your women "person with Uterus" and your children will mentally destroyed as soon as they enter preschool. Fight back you cowards! Stop voting for the Greens!!

Already is. Have you never seen photographs and videos of their parades?