CHINESE EXPORTS TO RUSSIA DROP OVER 50% YTD

It's over.

Attached: FireShot Capture 001 - Page 22.pdf -.png (640x470, 44.93K)

it is probably internal politics to feed existing population. To cut off Russia while within BRICS agreement would be stupid

That could be because Russian economy is in deep recession and such an economy cannot import as much as it used to. IT may not necessarily mean that China Russia relations are in trouble

>More glownigger fanfiction

50% is an absurd number, especially given everything I've seen is showing it's increasing to make up for basic consumer goods

This.

I mean all these sanctions are basically turning Russia into an autarky and providing plenty of opportunities for domestic trade and manufacturing so Russia will now be even more independent of western markets and control.

I don't even understand this headline. Chinese exports to Russia are trade, not gibs. You can't 'throttle them back'. Graph shows them collapsing when Ukraine war started, presumably because the sea routes were disrupted? Or because they were exports of Chinese made goods sold via Western companies which embargoed China? Assuming these figures are accurate.

Russia is not in deep recession lol, that's the west.

>That could be because Russian economy is in deep recession
It is.. and it's only beginning. Just wait until next year lol.

>Russia is not in deep recession
meanwhile

Attached: takethateuropoors.png (1311x913, 1.56M)

It's over two more weeks jewkraine stronk

Fucking die Ahmed

Russia is too poor to buy shit.

surely

Russia is beyond fucked economically and the worst is coming over the next 1-2 years. China won't save them.. but China will pick over the carcass.

>from 8.1billion to 3.8billion
surely both countries will collapse in the next 2 more weeks

They are still making plenty of money from war thunder methinks.

Understand that china exported 8 billion dollars worth of goods at it height before the war to russia. Thats fucking pathetic. I cant believe anons were acting like this is the foundation of some anti western anti american trade block. The US and china trade over 500 billion dollars worth of good back and forth. For a moment I actually thought the russia and chink simps weren't full of shit. My mistake.

Attached: 1658165609002024.png (1649x835, 122.66K)

BRICS isn't an alliance, Russia supplies India with military grade weaponry to oppose Pakistan and China. They were friends of convenience.

everyone knew china owned russia the moment they crossed into ukraine.

You are probably correct.
All the glownigger information on China the last decade here on Any Forums, has almost always been wrong.

Attached: us decay.png (900x900, 516.16K)

>Russia is beyond fucked economically
Because Biden and Blinken said so?

>Russia is beyond fucked economically and the worst is coming over the next 1-2 years.
so, 2 more years? top lel

Attached: download.png (886x636, 427.15K)

Attached: 51514215151253.png (996x636, 169.8K)

>"""collapsed"""
>meanwhile the "collapse" is foreign companies leaving Russia because they were forced out by US/EU pressure
Literally laughable, the only thing that is collapsing is the stock value and revenue of BMW, Audi, Mercedes. You left? Well done, you just created a power vacuum that someone else will happily fill in, plus you've caused Russia to further decouple from the globalized markets by sourcing domestically an all levels of the production chain for their automotive industry. Checkmate Putin, am I right? You can't sanction a net exporter that has endless natural resources at it's disposal and high levels of self-sufficency, get it through your head.

It's of course dollar trade that has dropped, when I think about it, and because of that the USA no longer knows how much trade Russia and China do.

Chinks stopped accepting rubel because it's backed by literally nothing. Foreign banks are not exchanging rubel because of it's volatility so russians have no way of paying for imports other than bartering, this severely limits trade and lets china dictate the price and exchange rate.

I guess Xi wins again.

>Chinks stopped accepting rubel because it's backed by literally nothing.
It's the other way around.
China and Russia now trade less with dollars, so we get a dollar trade drop.

The Anglo knows

The Russian/Chinese alliance is fading. It was never strong to begin with. China abandoning Russian when they invaded Ukraine was out there for the world to see.

because isolationism worked so many time for russia,r ight?