What i dont understand is , If you all really hate niggers, why dont just move to state with most whites ??

What i dont understand is , If you all really hate niggers, why dont just move to state with most whites ??

>muh job

Attached: IMG_20220723_143049.jpg (1080x1216, 172.92K)

NO SURRENDER
NO RETREAT

Attached: BF40355C-3AFC-4BF6-BA63-08F6EE6C3109.jpg (1124x898, 292.28K)

No niggers in Elysian fields.

Attached: CYDCjT5L6plpozKRQATbnwWb8XrkMN-2Mw03Xyp-0qU.png (256x256, 92.34K)

i did

"Muh jobs" is the correct answer. Unless you have some way of making money remotely then you're probably going to be working in an office, which means living in the hustle and bustle of the big city, which means you can't escape the brown skins.

You can't have hundreds of millions of electricians or small business owners as much as some on this board would like to pretend you can.

>If you all really hate niggers, why dont just move to state with most whites ??
They follow us for gibs, user, and the government helps them.

I will go there to make them 100% white

It’s called white flight and it’s been happening for decades you dumb polack.
That is not a permanent solution though. Kikes are determined to import niggers everywhere. They arenworking out how to make all those states more diverse as we speak,

Minnesota used to be very white, now it’s a colony or literally the most retarded people on the planet, Somalians.

Yeah you can

My ancestors were in my home state since before the US existed, and by God we'll be here until Armageddon. Niggers, yankees, commies, or whatever else won't make me abandon my home.

Crazy coincidence how these are also the safest states

I’m not getting Lyme disease in those cuck states

Un-ironically it is those places that these white liberals keep coming from.
Many of these multi-culti diversity for everyone types live in white nationalist wet dreams.

They are white niggers and failures. They won't be welcomed into any community in these states. Foreigners go home, states rights.
Also you all are too cowardly to move states and if you weren't cowards you'd be too poor. Are you even really a person?

Attached: 1646829116406.gif (237x237, 1.8M)

>why dont just move to state with most whites ??
Obviously most white people did faggot.

Attached: 17f8070g6rgbwgif.gif (318x224, 2.22M)

You look like a fucking island ogre. You are not white.

>Un-ironically it is those places that these white liberals keep coming from.
>Many of these multi-culti diversity for everyone types live in white nationalist wet dreams.
whenever I see htem going on and on about how awesome diversity is or complaining about how horrible white flight is I ask them to post their zip code so I can look at the demographics of their area
you'll never guess what happens literally every time.

When I was in Netherlands for two months working in a warehouse, the guy who complained the most when they started cutting work hours was a smelly nigger. He literally said "I want to work, that's why I came here".
Another black guy (non-smelly one and he didn't have ape-skull, I guess he must have had a white father or something) met me in the city as I was dragging my baggage to a distant bus location and he helped me drag it and offered me a joint, we talked a bit as we smoked it, he seemed like a pretty cool guy.
I also met a really cool Bulgarian there who taught me to roll cigs (I was always shit at it because I used wrong technique) and a Romanian.
The worst people I met there were Poles although there were some good ones too.
Thank you for reading my blog.

There's no need to. Once you leave the cities, most of the country is 90%+ white.

Attached: yt.png (902x612, 213.34K)

t retard who has no idea how much trade jobs are needed in rich white states like OP list kys faggot kike

If niggers are so hopelessly oppressed by a systemically racist government and its people, why don't they just go back to africa?

What is wrong with poles?