With the decline in testosterone in men, what are you doing to get your levels up?

Testosterone is affected by both mental and physical factors. What's working for you guys? I can't stand the war on masculinity, we need real men again.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 78.62K)

i shoot Chinese bathtub test in my ass twice weekly.

Smoking, lifting, cut out most sugars, only drink water milk and coffee, eating meat every day

I am naturally left handed and therefore don't have to do a thing.

I'm thinking of using nicotine just for the test boost.

Don't be stupid. The testosterone boost from nicotine is small and not worth the health drawbacks. You won't notice a difference if you smoke. Just work out, refrain from eating processed shit, have good genes, spend time outdoors in the sun, and succeed in life and you will have enough.

Is that an actual orangutan?

Attached: IMG_20220630_200625.jpg (1080x1057, 162.13K)

Wasn't planning on smoking or vaping. I do all of those things. but I don't know if its enough.

Squat 315 x 5
Deadlift 405 x 3

These two exercises increase test production more than any other.

Do you even know what your serum levels are? There are tests you can take. You might have normal amounts and could just be obsessing.

Healthy T levels basically just comes down to being active and doing stuff outside.

It’s statistically like 20%, that’s not that small. You’re just coping

Yeah maybe if you smoke a pack a day. See where that gets you.

Work out, eat protein, retain semen, hike on the weekends

taking Tongkat and Fadojia have turned my test around. I've lost about 3/4 of my flabby breast tissue, i produce more than twice as much semen, and being active actually feels good. I'm going to test again, but my levels were pretty low when i did my baseline and i can feel the difference.

kek

Gonna get the test when I fix my sleep schedule. Tests aren't as accurate after 9am. And I wasn't gonna start smoking. I was thinking like gum or something, but its probably too costly.

6mg a day of boron (60mg borax) increased test by 30%. It hydroxalyzies steroid hormones including vit D (which increases t) and increased the half life by 50%. Almost everyone who doesn't live in Israel or turkey are deficient in the essentialtrace mineral

smoking is the most effective way to gain T.
lots of you faggots here with hypergonadism just need to smoke something to make your balls drop.
Mine are literally dragging on the floor rn (right now)
None of this vaping shit, smoking.
do you really think these people care about your fucking health by telling you to not smoke?
Fat people are a bigger hindrance than smokers.

Attached: smoke.jpg (735x275, 114.93K)

If you want to cut the estrogen, just adopt a primitive lifestyle and paleolithic diet, like Ted Kaczynski. Going to the gym and taking dietary supplements are just the effeminate man's solution to improving their appearance. People in history and pre-history never needed to "work out" — just surviving was a workout. Ditch the gym and the onions supplements, just go out to the wilderness and build yourself a cabin.

*onions supplements, sorry. I somehow fucked that up while I was typing

found the nufag non-smoker

Gum is awful, literally makes you feel like shit and can even ruin your hair
Why not just vape then?
If you're actually a white person, too much time in the sun just makes you look old and leathery. We were meant for a climate like England

Newfag to Any Forums, definite smoker though. Remember to smoke cigars, cigarettes were literally made for women.

Couldn’t this he attributed to higher T men being more prone to risky behaviors such a smoking? Maybe it’s just that high T men have a higher propensity for smoking.

Also smoking destroys and clogs up small blood vessels, such as these responsible for making your peepee big when horny. So starting smoking to increase your T but ending up with ED in 30 years seems fucking retarded.

onions test

I alter my testosterone levels through nothing but force of will.

I take nutrient (which contains the testosterone-increasing mineral zinc, among other things) supplement pills sometimes.
I exercise more now than I used to do. I heard that being fat lowers your testosterone (picrel!).

Attached: Obese children have micro-penises when they're adults.png (2486x2206, 1.37M)

Same, if you have to take (((supplements))) to make your testosterone level higher you are a weak man to begin with

I do. I always notice I’m more aggressive and my facial hair grows faster and I get a little acne while using nicotine. It keeps DHT (the hormone that actually makes you manly) binded to the cell longer.

Attached: FEA6326C-A528-4B32-8E1E-0642AEB00A9D.jpg (1125x716, 196.21K)

I deadlifted 405 for 10 reps yesterday. My max is 500 #natty

There’s a reason for all of the shilling for bug women on here, men have become low t and want to mix with chinks to become picrel

Attached: 6EF3ED93-6125-4559-9D28-F0C6D25DDEB6.jpg (1087x429, 137.97K)

Sunlight
Your dick
It's like cookies and milk, go brighten your balls anons

Here you go anons. TT=Tribulus Terrestris GOP=Grains of Paradise LR= Lactobacillus reuteri. Also Red light on balls helps

Attached: E2FC989F-B2DA-452C-8BE0-B6C806C782EF.jpg (1125x1646, 166.7K)