New Possible Digital Currency Drop: UBI and Post-Great Reset Currency Accounts

QRD:
>"White-hat hackers" aka government-paid EU hackers that are paid to find backdoors into programs are refining a UBI system that has 4 classes. Two of the main classes are Sovereign (limitless deposits, no restrictions) and Common ($1,000 maximum account balance per month, no more than 1k In assets) with government-ability to remove funds based on behavior.

Basically a social credit system. Speculation shows that this will be implemented after a massive financial crash, acting as a life saver in times of hunger and poverty. It is said that a large population of the world already has a fixed account, the majority obviously under "Common" status.
The info says there are a lot of big shabbos goyim with Sovereign status, with money inflows (new digital currency) that have been secretly and slowly moving funds into. Implying that these people, some media talking heads, know about this, but don't talk about it for obvious reasons.

Q larp tier shit or real life? You are here to speculate.
Well you already know where this roadmap is taking us with vaccines designed to medically bankrupt families, grain silo destruction, unusually high meat factory fires, train derailments carrying fertilizer, and sending all our money towards a fake, jewish-made war. Seems plausible for the next last phase of ultimate slavery.

oculumlabs.com/facts-about-each-csrq-sm-class/

oculumlabs.com/the-sovereign-accounts-of-the-rich-and-powerful-exposed/
His twitter reads like illiterate Q-user. But he might actually be foreign, whoever this interviewer is.

Attached: 20220722_223545.jpg (1080x1979, 843.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ySufQMVOKh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, if this is fake and glowie-made, I understand they're cumming at the fact it's posted here.

Attached: 20220722_012643.png (258x224, 60.74K)

It's a shitty larp with 0 (ZERO) proof to back it up. Get over it.

Anyone who has been paying attention can see this is exactly where society is heading so it makes it a lot more believable.

waaait, so Bolshevik and Chinese-styled starvations don't make people heel?
The most telling is the predictive programming on the news. The slow release of bug-eating material and the normalization of recession.

It is real the eugenicists openly talk about this as their plans you fucking gate keeping kike shills need to learn your bs is so obvious that you glow

They don't talk about digital currency ever. What exactly am I gate keeping?

this is an obvious bunkertranny larp
keep shilling it though really shows the state of the board's collective IQ.

I could see it. We live in a simulated society. So many people gave up and said 'whatever, I'll do whatever just let me join the illuminati' or etc and these groups have networked and become so large that we probably are in some sort of Truman Show where the ones that don't actually pay for anything just get to watch the ever fewer number of us free humans go on with our lives. They probably hate that they have no autonomy and this is why they try so hard to make people who haven't given up have no autonomy as well.

You can easily forge these images. The concept of social credit after a reset it's a possibility, but this in particular looks fake. And he posts casually on twitter. Come on, man...

Why would Ben Shapiro get a carbon exemption?

Read about Everest
youtu.be/ySufQMVOKh4

This

Sega

I'm pretty sure this type of system is coming, but the people pushing it seem like grifters or worse. If there are "white hat hackers" on the inside fighting this, then great, I really pray for their success. Unfortunately they say that their plan is to sneakily convert people from restricted or quarantined class to sovereign class in the system, but we already know that this system will require everyone to take the chip. What good is having your class changed if you're never going to take their gay mark of the beast in the first place? It almost seems like this is being "leaked" to make us less resistant to taking the chip if we believe there are people on the inside looking out for us. They may even have people who actually do change us to sovereign class just to get us to accept it. The fact that I'm still seeing this being posted on youtube and twitter and this guy just casually has a listed website up with all of this info really suggests this to me. If they didn't want us to see this, it would be censored.

>Q-user
That's a conspiracy theory.

JANNIES ARE SLIDING THIS

>getting called out
>no counter-arguments, scream Jooooo
Found the glowie.

Us Any Forums Linkmarines will be exempt from this shit since token is needed :)

>life saver in times of hunger
I got food for months, possibly years here.
Cope.
Nothing will happen.
>You are here to speculate.
You are full of shit.

Attached: 1629253039046.png (800x800, 131.6K)

>jew boy shapiro has a net worth of over $40 million
Please Jesus take me home, I’m ready

Why should this be fake, they are working on this in one way or another and that's logical, they need it to keep going. It's implemented in China and China in the 21st Century is what the USA was in the 20th, the main proxy to stay in power globally.