ON PATROL: LIVE #9 END OF WATCH EDITION

GREAT FIRST EPISODE BACK. WILL BE HERE TOMORROW WATCHING WITH ALL YOU.

ON PATROL:LIVE - STARTS AT 9:00 PM EDT AND ENDS AT MIDNIGHT (FRI/SAT)

>What the fuck is LIVE PD?
GEORGE FLOYD TOOK THIS BIRTHRIGHT FROM YOUR PEOPLE. IT VALIANTLY RETURNS TO AWAKE THE MASSES TO THE NIGGER MENACE
>Hurr durr it's not actually live
THERE CAN ONLY BE SO MANY TELEVISED MONKEY OUTBREAKS BEFORE PEOPLE WAKE UP.
>Why is this on Any Forums?
LAW ENFORCEMENT IS THE MUSCLE BEHIND POLITICS.
YOU'RE GODDAMNED RIGHT THIS IS RELEVANT.
>What Channel?
REELZ - STREAMS BELOW IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO WOULD PAY FOR CABLE

twitch.tv/vjoselia

Previous bread:

Attached: 1FAF7597-C548-4D83-BAF8-82D4F131D364.jpg (1024x451, 50.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mfbc.us/m/fwd258q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I gotta say, great fucking first episode. Seems like Dan Abrams the heeb is butthurt about all the money he lost by having his show pulled for 2 years.

Tonight showed more niggers nig-nogging than any other episode in the last season of LivePD.

Attached: 1628399048767.jpg (194x193, 12.43K)

Great to be back. Missed you frens like you wouldn't believe. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode

See you all tomorrow, bros..

Attached: file.png (460x468, 160.5K)

>end of watch

Attached: EvWK1X3UYAAMM6W.jpg (1125x632, 124.49K)

Sure was a lot of coons tonight.

My favorite was the group of 3 fat chicks in nye county Nevada or the fat black woman who crashed into 3 cop cars and said “I did nothing”

i plan to rock and roll all night

I gotta say seeing all you niggers in chat again made me feel so happy. Welcome back boys.

Great first episode. Feels like home.

hopefully saturday will bring more shootouts and things of the same ilk. goodnight bros.

And the motorcycle stop was bullshit

One of the million reasons it sucks to be in canada is I can't even watch shit on reelz I have to watch on twitch and they aren't playing the replay

Checkd
It's good to be back

any afterparty streams going on?

Don't get drunk, flip up your plate and go for a ride. Bad things happen to stupid people.

twitch VOD
The first hour or so is Jail, not OPL.

need a encore/replay stream i didnt see it all

I just realized I get Reelz on cable...
>captcha G0Y2Y

Hopefully the old streamer from circleville gets his stream up and running

exactly.

Did you know ‘Z’ and ‘2’ can be used interchangeably with the captchas. ‘S’ and ‘5’ also

they use minor infractions as a pretext to stop people doing stupid or bad shit. I'm ok with it. maybe you support drunk driving.

Is Live PD back?

Hey man- just wanted to say thank you for reposting that pic in every thread. I made that OC in 20 seconds on my cell phone on a particularly shitty day in the middle of the pandemic and Dead Floyd Summer, and seeing it again in this context is like a sign that things truly have swung all the way back around. Have a good night bro.

I did not know that.
>verification not required

Yeah I'm thinking we're back.

Attached: 91FB0E66-C97C-4BC7-9DA8-C813EF2B94FA.jpg (394x384, 41.47K)

Yes nigger back on Reelz channel... 9pm eastern tomorrow, same hours 9-12am

checked. I saved it because it rings so fucking true in my mind. Getting drunk and hanging out with you frens was all I looked forward to for the longest time.

Attached: 1577491295398.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Bingo card for tomorrow:
mfbc.us/m/fwd258q

Same. Fuckin' love you bros.

Oh fug. How could I forget about bubba on the tractor and a stick of butter in his pocket. That was top kek