New Tinder stats dropped. It’s over!

Picrel
>women will now only match with less than two (2) percent of men
Only the literal Gigachads among us can match with girls, chadlites can’t even compete anymore. It’s over. Dating apps should be banned before society collapses under the weight of young men bowing out of society.

This is political because it relates to the incel movement and the growing number of men who get no sexual experiences.

Attached: 150A2848-3121-4D86-AC8A-51C21A85F27F.jpg (2048x2048, 215.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/mbf6wg/oc_despite_being_far_more_selective_women_still/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source?
Archive it.

Sexual experiences are bs anyway, and you can buy them with a good enough job if you want no other stats needed.

Find a great person to start a relation with.

>Find a great person to start a relation with.
Ohh shit I never thought of that, god damn thanks user!

Attached: okaaay.gif (402x404, 1.38M)

>buy a girl who doesn’t even love you and is not attracted to you
Prostitution will never be the same as a girl giving you her body for free because she loves you that much.

>men passing on 47% of women
>women passing on vast majority of men

What are the statistics of women who pass on vast majority of men who are passed over by men?

So the 3.2% are 4s liking 8 9 10s...

Such is life

>What are the statistics of women who pass on vast majority of men who are passed over by men?
It's fatties and uggos that wait up by key locations friday and saturday night for the drunken nibbles from the 5/10's that struck out at the bar. Remember Tinder takes location into account.

Attached: 1621806002922.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Modern women are shit anyway.

Women shouldn’t select their mates or get an education or vote.
Islam was right all along

Exactly. Letting them choose only benefits those with generic luck. It’s pretty fucked up

E
G
A
S

Yep the ancients knew better than us. Women are too selective and will erode the foundation of society when given power over men. I can’t help but be mad at the older generations before us who let this happen. They should’ve known better.

?

Yes its better to just get a solid relationship going than just go from woman to woman. If you are confident in your own abilities, put on your best looks eventually you'll get a great match with another.

Nah women are more competent. It are men coom brains who swipe right on everything and spam girls in excess. So the girls just decide to become very strict in the looks of other guys to swipe right on since they get a lot of matches anyway. At least the other party looks great from the start so that's one criteria already checked.

> every desperate men swipes right on everything and wants to coom on everything with 2 legs except obese'd and rly ugly women

> Oh gosh why did women become so selective?
Women are less purely sexually driven and can wait until they find someone actually worth meeting. Otherwise in current society they're fine being alone and independent.

I unironically met my wife on tinder. We have 3 sons and she's a really great wife.

Whoah. What great advice. Never thought of that. You're so smart, toothpaste man.

Attached: 1657392278085.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

Just buy a gf. I use to have a guy for that but he got killed in prison.

Men pass 47% of the time, they’re not swiping right on everything.

I’m fat, bald, and not handsome and I get matches all the time. Been talking to a chunky girl and probably gonna go out this next week. What are you doing wrong?

I tried that tinder app. I think I'm too old to use it.

I didn't get any matches. I don't think I was swiping right

I can’t believe people still even use tinder, it’s total shit. If everyone just deleted it they wouldn’t have any revenue and would go bankrupt but coom brains can’t help but try their luck which is non existent. We need to fix men and get them to on mass give up on all this shit

gotta try harder than this aquafresh

>relates to the incel movement
also contributes to the spinsterhood movement, if we want to call it that.

If youre a man you have to pay to get matches

Noting new, same statistics from other sites.
Basically man have gausian normal distribution, woman just the top 10%.

In short, woman are entitled as fuck.

Sadly I've taken these whores home with me before. You start the night out thinking you're just gonna get drunk with your buddies and before you know it, they're telling you to leave for closing. You spend the whole night just fucking around with the boys and aren't ready to hang it up just yet so... what the fuck? May as well take an attractive older lady who still thinks she's got it, or a 5-in-the-face 200lb slut home with you. Just don't let anyone see you do it.

What's the equivalent of that experience for tinder?

Wow! You're so smart!

reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/mbf6wg/oc_despite_being_far_more_selective_women_still/

Guy who had a woman who loved him hard enough to understand what cults are made of and why Manson had cunts willing to do shit for him.
If you're not a gifted psychopath, finding a girl like this is very rare.
I had this opportunity once and a part of me can't settle for an uninterested cunt. I can't even imagine paying for sex.
The girl I am talking about went out of her way to buy me gifts although I never gave it back.

It’s getting even worse now. Before it was top 20-25%, but in the past year I’m seeing only the top 5% or less of men get matches. Funny how the left is all about income inequality but refuses to discuss dating inequality.. clown world.

They dont love you unless you spend a certain amount of money proving it

They/them prefer "toothpaste person," ass hole.

Attached: 1656268506003.jpg (1024x683, 99.07K)

No shit, because your expecting to find date/sex/love on an inert object, your computer/phone screen isn't going to give you any of that shit, it's a fucking computer, it's dead. At some point and time people are going to have realize they actually need someone in front of them to develop some kind of relationship

woah woah waoh, but the womens said they where going on sex strike because of abortion things.

In my gen (zoomer), almost everyone is autistic and retarded, so they use OLD apps mainly. It’s killing our generation. It’s not like the old days anymore..

>giving you her body for free because she loves

You must be 12. They give you their body for free because they are biologically predisposed to engage in sexual reproduction, just like like you. The "love" sensation is generated chemically so you stick around long enough to help feed the baby (3 to 5 years).

Women must be bashed into submission again. It's a civilizational issue. That's why Jews worship feminism above all else.

Just be a better potential mate. No woman wants to date a man child.

not political
idgaf
just fuck bitches or pay for a hooker if you want to get laid so badly

surely the men's results are skewed by the averages?
We know it's the whole top 5% of men get 95% of women's attention, so there'd be two graphs, one where men who don't get pussy are the blue '99% like no match' and then the chad accounts would look more similar to the female results

You can be a complete fucking retard and make this work. So your bad at talking to each other or at least think you are, you go on tik tok and spill your guts, how about you go on tik tok and come up with a uniform sign showing someone your interested in that you want to talk to them, but you don't know how to approach them. Like the okay sign at your pant leg, there would be zero consequences for awkward. If the person is not interested they walk away, if they are, I'm sure nature can carry your dumbasses from there.