Meanwhile, in America

Meanwhile, in America

Attached: 1627872949447.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Nah hes based.
Makes rap music gay.
Niggers stop listening to rap.
Trolls christcucks.

The slave ships were like this.

omg yo dis a good song

Attached: the_suspect.jpg (617x750, 41.09K)

Planet of the Apes

Evolution in Reverse!!

Attached: 1658532450122807.webm (540x960, 1.75M)

it's funny seeing the tanned jew on the left, lol

>be me
>zogbot, northern Iraq, 2004
>conducting a meeting between a local power player, a few village elders, and my battalion commander
>during the meeting I am asked by a village elder if I will speak to him privately (with a terp of course)
>he explains that there are no longer jews in his village or anywhere in the area
>haven’t been any jews around for many years
>tells me he knows that jews live in America
>asks me to give them something
>I agree to see what he has to show me and we take second squad to cordon off his home and see what this is
>proceeds to carefully take a box wrapped in cloth out of a closet
>opens the box to show a much older box
>in the oldest box are a collection of fragile manuscripts. I go to touch one and it feels weird in my hand; I feel like I’ve broken the thing but it isn’t paper
>feels like it is so dry it will crumble but it doesn’t
>he shows a small portion to point at what seems very much like hebrew letters
>asks me to take this to america and give it to the jews as this is a thing of the jews
>take the box back to kirkuk and take a couple photos of the scroll with my shitty camera
>decide to use a third party email to send a photo to someone at a university who might know what this is in case it’s worth something

Buck status: Broken

Wait until you guys pump those roomie nigger numbers up. You will realize that the majority of black males are fucking fags who have done gay shit. They carry that false macho bravado for a reason.

I wish nogs tasted like real chocolate and unleash the obese diabetic rascal scooter riding boomers after them

>find an assistant professor at a respected school with a very good religious program who agrees to look at it
>tell him I took a photo of this in someone’s home, but don’t tell him it’s in my possession under my cot
>emails the next day
>begs for more photos
>asks if I know what I have photographed
>nope
>he says this is early medieval and impossibly rare
>”one of a kind”
>wants more photos
>send a couple
>”that’s all I have, this is at a remote village elder’s home and I only have the few photos”
>get a shitload of emails the next week from all kinds of people
>people with berg and stein names are offering money
>offering to set up ways for me to get cash under the table
>only emailed the one assistant professor
>more emails come in
>realize I might just have a medieval torah or something on my hands
>think about what to do
>more emails
>have moment of clarity and wisdom
>take a bottle of bourbon I’ve been saving for when the deployment is over and I’m not dead
>go sit out away from the living area and the guard towers
>listen to the wind and see all the stars without light pollution
>set a small fire
>drink
>toss the ancient fragments onto the flames
>stare at the stars while it cracks and creaks in the fire
>drink
I hate you jews with all my heart. I know your pain of burning the contents of that box will never equal the money you could have offered me.

Whats wrong with some homersexuals dancing to shit music aimed at America's yoof? u some sorta bigoted goycuck?

Their dancing is very impressive and well done, no homo

Attached: 1656903865696.jpg (599x960, 82.24K)

What if the buck is civil society and they are the ones that are breaking it.

Imagine going to film school because you love Goodfellas so much, you're excited for your first film job, and this is it.

Attached: 1658175569030850.png (680x887, 303.93K)

kek

I remember finding out this dude is actually married. While you'll die an incel lmao. This is life.

Literally gay propaganda

It actually takes a good degree of physical self-confidence to move as fast as is demanded here

lol niggers are the gayest demographic in the world you dumbass

Attached: 1654440442956m.jpg (785x1024, 104.12K)

YASSSSSS QUEEEN SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Imagine going to school for special FX for four years and you have to blur out black cock over and over.

This guy should take a DNA test.

Attached: 1658190357181095.jpg (472x650, 42.28K)

What if they wanted to buy it from you because they've been mistranslating their own texts on purpose for hundreds of years to cover up their own history and you just did their work for them for free?

lol

I have nothing but hatred for Jews and I still wish I could kill you.