Leaf Military Ends Vaxx Mandate

ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/canadian-military-poised-to-end-vaccine-mandate

>"Under the updated policy, service members will no longer have to attest to their vaccine status and new recruits will no longer have to be fully vaccinated"
>"Forces members discharged from service because they disobeyed an order to get vaccinated against COVID-19 will have the opportunity to re-enrol"

The dominos are actually falling, a few at a time. I can't believe it. I thought this psyop was going to go on longer. Yes I know leaf military is insignificant.

Attached: 1638922993437.jpg (649x572, 107.52K)

Insignificant but happening in Canada is not a small thing.

I guess it's because I never had anything going, but denying the vax was literally the easiest thing in the world. All my life I've done the opposite of what authority figures told me, the vax was no different.

BUMP
make them remember what they did
forgive them
but make them understand the lesson the failed to understand

Attached: honk rcmp horse trample freedom convoy.jpg (5248x3500, 3.84M)

>forgive them for trying to kill off the entire human race

Attached: pepe_not_sure.jpg (653x523, 124.29K)

Huh it's over... I won. Never vaxxed. Never tested. Never masked. Fucking rights.

>"Forces members discharged from service because they disobeyed an order to get vaccinated against COVID-19 will have the opportunity to re-enrol"
Too late now. Why would anyone who got discharged want anything to do with those faggots after all they've seen. The few men with any integrity said 'fuck off" and left. I know pretty much all the CF members who got it did so for reasons we talk about here, because they're mindless zog monkeys who need their paycheque to consoom, and a lot of those grunts have no other options outside the military.

My brother got his shot because of the CF mandate. It fucked him up. Joints were so swollen and stiff he couldn't eat for weeks without a straw and he had tingling in his hands and feet for months whenever he was outside in the winter. Did it because he has no other options at the same rate of pay he makes as a soldier. Brother in law is CF and is so whipped by my sister he didn't have a choice in the matter.

Me? I got canned from my public service job. Sat at home and stayed comfy for 7 months until I finally found a job in my field. I still make way less than I did in the gov't but fuck those faggots. The feds owe me 40k for lost wages over 7 months, 10k for rejecting my EI claim, the difference in what I make at my current job vs what I would have made in the gov't and untold amounts more in punitive damages I feel like taking from them simply because if I'm forced to live in this shit for brains clown world then I should at least make a profit off it.

Attached: IndoorDuckFarming.png (1593x983, 938.01K)

>implying they will ever come back after what the government did

Attached: 1654962280990.jpg (1024x576, 107.21K)

My university tried to effectively expel me because I wouldn't get the jab. Had to invent a myocarditis excuse with the help of my doctor because they were systematically and illegally denying all religious exemptions. I will fight to end the mandate in every space I occupy

>forgive them
a true leaf

Attached: where is waldo canadian version.jpg (1024x683, 380.61K)

Damage already done

They are out of meatbags for the upcoming war with Russia.
>To protect the cunny factories AKA Ukraine.

It's the god's job to forgive them.

CHECK
There are not healing.

cringe. attend a university that doesn't give a fuck about vax mandates. stop giving these kikes your money.

lovely diğits there Bruce

Attached: 1600893293314.gif (400x400, 437.1K)

>forgive them for trying to kill off the entire human race
they're are like children user
for they act in fear and selfishness
and they are our friends and lover and community and family
the elites and the cabal want your families unhealthy shattered and churches divided
spite the cabal
look then spit in their (eye)
choose to mend fences and build parallel systems
holding onto the hate will not serve you
just let it go anons
just create and build new things
that was the lesson of covid
we don't need them, at all
we just need each other

Attached: 1567611309601-nice jesus.png (1288x1732, 655.75K)

That pic makes me happy every time I read it.

They probably just took it away because they need fresh ZOGbots to fight Russia/China in upcoming WW3.

My nigga were going back to the dark ages. Start printing shit to paper now. Internet will cut out. Anyone who took the jab is in the death cult. Politicians. They believe to save earth we all gotta suicide. Were gonna become scavengers and form new tribes.

Also WW1 and WW2 were arguably bigger psyops than covid and clotshots.

All universities are run by kikes and all universities are mandating the jab
Anyway, the school faced a lawsuit over their bullshit last summer and they stopped enforcing the mandate in a panic. I didn't have the foresight to see that they would bring it back for the winter. That was my mistake, but now that I'm in I think it would be best not to fuck up my life more

Great just in time for military tribunals and executions.

Attached: Bounty_seeker.jpg (1440x900, 238.96K)

The point is that it's the beginning of the end of the lie. We all already know there are no refunds

Yup, not even talking to my mother. Told them even before the boosters,. They would be getting boosters. Hopefully they made themselves right before the Lord Jesus. Now all the vax shills are dead silent. Literally and figuratively.

Checked. I know, fren. Reading that screencap, it's like poetry.

Attached: 1639619508846.jpg (553x554, 62.81K)

Didn't they want 500mil by 2030 that means in the next 8 years 8 billion will die off due to starvation war and death not just the vax
4roo

I think somebody that plays Rome Total War might actually have better chances at maneuvering through their defensive lines lol.

2 Corinthians 3:

16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Insanity - holy post. Witnessed fellow unvaxxed chad

Leaf bro..we're going to kill them, and their families.

..I'm sorry.

Just phase 1. Many more profitable pandemics in the future, get right with God (Jesus Christ)

for (you), Sir

Attached: tritiumpepe.jpg (1238x1517, 955.42K)

The Fed is finished man. At this rate, you're going to have to accept your neighbors for both your differences and manage through because Canada is fucking cold as fuck and difficult to live in if we aren't constantly active and its important for us to keep working. At some point, your skills will serve you for higher purposes then where you at now and it's because you endured. Also, funny picture too.

Every person in your picture will be tossed into the lake of fire

they tried putting disease into you, didn't work.
they tried to poison you with mrna, didn't work.
they tried to starve you with qr shit,didn't work.
they tried to to cannon fodder y all, didn't work.

Lord is smiling at you.

Then let me add some more.

Attached: Bount-seekers.jpg (1440x900, 212.68K)

>all universities are mandating the jab
not true. my university hasn't said shit about the vaxx, ever. we're completely impervious to that covid bullshit

Who wants to join the militia and die for ZOG anyway?