I think the vaccines are here to test the heart of men...

I think the vaccines are here to test the heart of men, I think God allowed this to happen so everybody can show their true colors, let me put it this way, we all have seen people get side effects from it and we all have seen the people mocking the ones without it or the ones that died from it, both sides are constantly wishing death and ill wishes upon each other, how can you feel good when someone get vaccinated? I feel sad for them, and how can you wish someone death just because they are skeptical about injecting themselves with a vaccine that has a short period of existence and the side effects are not even clear yet, have you analyzed how humanity is divided on this issue not because of a public health issue, but because they just want the other side to suffer? And here's what I think, both sides are showing that they love when the other side dies.

Attached: 1658042009473.webm (720x900, 1.94M)

Lol wtf?

Also, checked sir

Tale as old as time user, literally since we were living in caves and learning how to make fire.

Checked
Sauce/story?

Attached: walkin.gif (450x492, 48.04K)

The tests are also vaxing peopoe so you wrong

Let them eat cake

Attached: E362BCFA-ED38-42DD-877F-306E7257D8C8.jpg (306x165, 10.66K)

Close. The vaxx reveals who fears men, or disease, more than God, and who has conviction and who doesn't. ALL who got the vaxx WILL take the Mark of the Beast. Either gleefully, or out of fear, or after some social pressure. And NONE of them can be trusted. They will all turn on you.

some user was saying that it's quite literally about limiting the heart capacity of men
essentially curbing soldiers/effective combatants against the new global order
notice how it's the athletes who are dropping first?
>doctors used to warn ppl against physically straining activity or overworking their heart after getting vaccinated

Attached: cvd army.png (1735x199, 29.71K)

Checked OP is not a fag. Also not vaxxed.

>essentially curbing soldiers/effective combatants against the new global order
yeah but they've done it to their own soliders too. The ones who didn't get it hate them

Attached: Maya-Thinking-1-HD.gif (960x640, 51.66K)

I couldn't have said it better, this is exactly my sentiment, a lot of people I'm ow took those damn vaccines because they were told so by their governments or pressured by their employers or their friends, but we have become some divided that even the ones that didn't take the Vax and won't take the mark of the beast have their hearts in the wrong place when they get happy if a vaxxed dies or has horrible side effects

Divine digits holy shit.

Checked and kek'd, love seeing seething black bois when we steal their queens.

Attached: I can't handler her.jpg (899x713, 92.43K)

this man got quints wtf
but yes agree, you should feel sorrow for vaccinated people, not wish them death

yea people who were forced with the choice of losing an income for their family or getting vaccinated are practically satan, good take

I got the vaxx before I converted. It actually brought me closer to God and he has been healing me of this poison because I pray against it almost every day. In return, I will gladly endure beating and persecution and still not take the mark. Fuck the antichrist.

Him stealing the office plant at the end really puts it over the top.

numbers match up. all we can do is pity the vaccinated slaves. they lost their souls for nothing.

these black girl asses are too much for me bros i'm gonna breed a nigger

You know the real Bruce Wayne was actually black? He couldn't go a single night without robbin.

eh, i cant say i know anyone whos getting actual glee "hahaha" pleasure happiness good feelings from anything thats going on.
i don't know of anyone whose smug about anyone coming down sick or dead.
i think if god did let this happen it is to test who has the resolve to say no and trust nature instead.
the only people i see being smug about it are people who are psychotically wanting to enforce it with sanpaku eyes..

good on ya. more white blood even impure is still a win.

I wish that most people that took the jab don't have any adverse effects. I tried to warn all the people around me and even got some push back from some as though I was being selfish for not taking it. Now that the dust has settled the ones that gave me crap are expecting an "I told you so."
I won't do that to them though, and I only now worry about their health. While I'll spread memes like this for lulz, deep down I worry for the jabbies.

Attached: 1640804222730.png (872x609, 700.72K)