I just tested positive for COVID

how fucked am I?

Attached: 20220722_205430.jpg (4253x5315, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/substances/ethylene-oxide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who gives a fuck nigger

Space is fake
/Fpbp

Attached: 1658435985218374.jpg (1024x1024, 127.26K)

how fat are you?

Take vitamins C and D, nac, quercetin, and zinc. Avoid tylenol because it depletes glutathione.

About average. Maybe 15 lbs overweight.

Very. But that is because of the monkeypox, since only faggots take Covid tests.

Stop being a baby, you'll be fine.
Wait... are you vaxxxxed?? you might get pretty fuckt up actually

It’s just the flu, unless you compromised your immune system with mRNA

pick one

Attached: xbody-fat-chart-men.png.pagespeed.ic_.57B54GDukq.jpg (1600x1639, 300.19K)

"I just tested positive for faggotry"
-t OP

It’s a cold now
You’ll be fine

lmfao

you could have tested a blade of grass from your yard and it'd have a 50% chance of being positive

Every fucking day with this for the last 2 years post that shit on your Facebook our whatever

Okay, so 16-19%

If it gets bad take zinc querciten vitamin C and D

Covid isn't real.

Attached: covid isn't real.png (1189x779, 583.86K)

yes it is, i've got it right now, had it for 10 days

20% chads rise up

Fuck.. me too

Attached: 6928 (1).jpg (1200x1412, 83.38K)

Do you faggots take these damn things every other day or what? Every time you stick that absorbent substrate swab back to the base of your brain stem you expose yourself to trace amounts of ethylene oxide. An extremely powerful oxidizer. It has a high probability of corrupting any dna it happens to come in contact with. Meaning cancer. cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/substances/ethylene-oxide

It's a flu now. I had it in February and it gave me a horrible sore throat and congestion for 5 days and that was it.

Coming to Any Forums for medical advice is just a stupid as going to Google for it. One will tell you you're going to die, the other will tell you you're going to die and it's all the Jews fault.