What do the Scottish & the Welsh think about eachother?

You rarely hear them talk about eachother.

Attached: 21d02e5fa93e2c9d3fca4b8b36727c16.jpg (3107x1083, 295.77K)

anglos deserve death

stfu chink

who cares

stfu spic

We are bonded through our celtic blood and the shared burden of dealing with anglo retardation.

Fuck Scottish people, fuck the Irish and fuck meme Welshniggers

You're not Scottish cunt

Agreed

Totally something a white person would say...

For all the talk of celtic pride they don't think about each other much at all except during the rugby. They need to go through England to get to each other so most just stay in England if they pass the border.

This.
Can we get actual Scots/Welsh to answer and not some larping Frankified Inuits.

Celtic nations are based, Anglos are subhuman.

Attached: h8gybwl2x9p61~2.jpg (828x272, 75.26K)

England was based and took over all of you retards. Most of you faggots don't even speak whatever language you spoke before the English assraped you. I laugh at non english UKfags

Scotfag here, don't really have an opinion on the Welsh, the few I've met have been nice enough people, but that's about it.

Well the scots oppressed and raped the Irish for hundreds of years go watch braveheart

Don't think about Scotland at all, it's too far away, it might as well be Belgium or Moldova or something.

thank you for your input jose hernandez

Another scotfag right here

English gov? Fucking hate, absolute nonces

English people? Ehh, they keep electing the tories so not super happy with em, but I do know plenty of solid peeps who are English.

The welsh however do not exist, they are a lie to cover up the English sheep fucking habits.

righto boyo ignore the flag I am a welshman on vacation. please refer to the picture of my gf for proof.

Attached: 10:10inwales.jpg (1024x684, 108.71K)

shut up make my toys

ever been to Wales? I've never met a jock in Wales or a taff in Scotland

We get it. You're mexican.

Fair enough. I assumed that was probably the case, on good terms but rarely interact ect.

Celtic pride is more of a hate England larp imo.
Celtic vs Germanic is more a linguistic divide not a genetic one, and besides, both the Scottish and Welsh are more closely related to us Anglos than they are to each other.

Attached: genetic clusters.png (1306x840, 238.2K)

Scot here and I was just about to post the same about you haha

Ah yes a quote spoken about Britain when only the Welsh and Scottish inhabited the Island, and the English were back in Saxony and Jutland. Sure is a strong blow against us Anglos.

i don't like anyone

it's a shame, they're both so similar and yet also completely different, you really get the celtic idea when you've been to both and compare it to England instead of just a meme larp

The Welsh are up their own arses but you don't see them outside of Wales often.
The Irish will drink you under the table amd/or try and fight you
The English in the North are cool, in fact most of England bar London is okay

T. Scottish

Yes, once with a friend to buy a car, somewhere in the valleys, wasn't there long though and the car's gearbox disintegrated on the way back home, pretty funny.
I used to work with a couple of Welsh that have moved up here, good guys.

Did go to Scotland once and it's a beautiful place. Have to drive through Mordor to get there though so it's not really worth it.