Does tactical gun training matter?

This Eli kids landed 8/10 shots on the mass shooter at 40 yards with no professional training. Just random shooting with his grandfather.

Seriously he outperformed 90% of police officers in tactical skill and bravery in that situation.

SO my question is, does tactical training even matter?

When a random untrained 22 year old yokel clowns the whole multi million dollar Uvalde police department we need to ask some serious questions.

Attached: Dicken-1.jpg (830x483, 107.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08cAdHxiM78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spook probably. You dont get surgical with a pistol at 40 yards with out hours of range time.

Who cares where you practice.... just start practicing.

But he had hours of range time, its not hard to get hours of range time.

Jewish mass shooters seem to be over represented per capita in the US. Is there some sort of psychological defect in the Jewish race that causes extreme violence?

Attached: Elisjsha-Dicken-killed-Indiana-mall-shooter-Jonathan-Sapirman-952815621.jpg (768x512, 59.28K)

Yeah, you just spend hours on your property shooting homemade targets
I can hit center mass with a pistol from 50 yards no problem… but my grandpa taught me how to shoot too.

I guarantee you the majority of dudes with thousands of range hrs wouldn't perform as well as that kid did on an armed moving target.

Attached: burt.jpg (637x475, 24.13K)

Some people have a solid natural aim. He had plenty of shooting practice though. He only needed to hit a moving target whose attention and fire was not directed at him so that is easier on nerves and your precision. A direct adrenaline fueled firefight with several variables is different. He did very well, tactical training is better than target practice but you can't predict any potential civilian engagements so being overly trained would still be better

Id like to see his front sights.

Don't think rittenhouse had any training either.

Yeah but he had a rifle at close range, a lot easier feat than a Glock at 40 yards.

Define untrained. Sounds like his granddad knew his shit.

Civilians tend to practice more than professionals.
Most are there for a paycheck and do the bare minimum.

This civilian goes to the range once a week. Seethe more leftists.

Every learning is good learning user

Anything labeled "tactical" is faggotry

About 40 of of jews have schizophrenia

I agree, this kid has natural man energy.

He directed everyone to safety and to get behind him.
Link related: youtube.com/watch?v=08cAdHxiM78

How many tactical faggots would perform like that.

They'd probably be sprinting for the door.

A young man interested in guns and shooting who takes it up at his own expense is always going to be better than some badge nigger that's only in it for the paycheck and uniform. This is why if the government ever goes to war with its own citizens it loses in a couple days at most.

Just like out of that movie Sargent York… I bet he’s been on some turkey shoots in his time

There are quite a few of us.

Training is for dogs. Fighting should be instinctive like breathing.

Police actually practice with their firearms very rarely

He is a Hoosier, AKA the Master Race.
Non-Hoosiers would never understand…

Nope, just practice at your own pace

This.
I shoot quite a bit
Ive been shot at.
>8/10 center mass under stress
There is no way i could do this.

>hours of range time
So a few afternoons or what? 40 yards with a handgun isn’t terribly hard, just practice and consistent ammo.

Training is always better than not training, but at the end of the day it still comes down to the individual.

His training helped him. But being in a situation like that is equipment to running a half mile and then picking up a gun. He is the exception. But also God helped him.

>Training to know what to do in a specific situation is good
Following your intuition is far better than being "trained". You wouldn't know what to do when something happens outside of your training.

Attached: amerimutt_cope.jpg (245x206, 8.59K)

God wants every useless American to fucking die.

Maybe it was just the adrenaline giving him superhuman skill

Yeah just like Marvel

Attached: soyboy.jpg (1079x1126, 325.32K)

You can teach leadership to a point but some people are just born with it. This kid was born with it or had an exceptional upbringing.

If you play COD or had a BB gun growing up you essentially had tactical training.
>a lot of pigs go through the academy and don’t keep up their skills mostly the fat donut eater types
>there are trained military ones that you see with lethal accuracy

It doesn't need to go to war with its citizens because you will all comply like good americattle.

Attached: americattle.jpg (1500x1119, 461.75K)

Best shooters were always the ones who don't have formal training.

Simo Häyhä

>Just random shooting with his grandfather.
That is training. In this case, plinking at small targets with grandpa at various ranges is the best kind of training to make that shot.

Because they don't limit themselves to only being able to handle specific situations.

>40 yards with a handgun isn’t terribly hard
Maybe from a bench rest at a non-moving target with all the time in the world. I'd still call that a hard shot with a compact pistol. 8 out of 10 on a moving target with a Glock 19 in all that chaos is crazy impressive.

Attached: pic.jpg (599x640, 27.67K)

>random shooting with grandpa
That's all it takes, user. Play el presidente and you'll get even better than Eli.

Shooting is not some magical art.
I recently took a new shooter to the range. Gave her an AR and she was hitting bulls with a red dot at 50 yards within half an hour. Positional shooting, not just prone.
The MOST IMPORTANT THING is teaching fundamentals. Anyone with solid fundamentals can shoot great. That's why training by competent teachers is important.
"tactical" training is more about movement and drills than shooting.