Will Ukraine even be able to function if pic related happens? isn't half their gdp from the east?

will Ukraine even be able to function if pic related happens? isn't half their gdp from the east?

Attached: ukrain_novorussa_4.jpg (1024x576, 76.98K)

DIXIE UPRISING

yea that's where all the US bioweapon research centers are so yea globohomo will never ever allow this to happen or big secrets come out

They are poor af either way

>Odessa
You're posing a vatnigger's wet dream, not what's likely. What's likely is that Ukraine keeps the river and Russia gets Mariupol (what's left of it) for their land bridge and almost everything East of the Dnepr, baring a few major cities to the north.
Those, imo, are Putin's minimum victory conditions to save face after his failure at Kyiv.

>isn't half their gdp from the east?
80% actually

>will Ukraine even be able to function if pic related happens?
That's why they're seething so hard

Russia is definitely getting Odessa and Kharkov as they are Russian cities.

>isn't half their gdp from the east?
Not half. It's 80%. Only ethnic Russians working in Ukraine.

>will Ukraine even be able to function
I hope not.

Attached: 1656311905599.jpg (768x1024, 180.51K)

They can farm grains for all of africa

Checked. Is man-made Monkeypox the big secret?

Checked aswell. Is this a trip-thread?

No, bc northwest if full of fucking trees and has no sea access (we won't give them)

More like 80% than 50%

It will be just as any other european shithole

Checked. This is a trip-thread.

South-east is ports, coal, most of heavy industry, power plants and grain producing land. Ukraine without it would be reduced to Poland's colony. Well, how it used to be in times of PLC

I feel bad for you, ukrfren. If you ever struck a peace deal and still have the west, you'll be paying the western debt for a century. Isn't it worth it to just join CSTO and asks for eco and pol independence and get to keep most of your territory?

Russia is currently turning the ukranian military into mincemeat, they don't have to worry about seizing territory at this stage nearly as much as they have to worry about continuing to kill ukranian troops. They can take whatever territory they want when there's no soldiers left to defend it, but for now at least it suits their interests to keep that fighting going in the donbass where they've already been largely destroyed by the constant fighting since 2014. Look at the state of mariupol, they don't want that for Odessa and karkov and Kherson

>If you ever struck a peace deal and still have the west,
lol what are you talking about? i'm not from northwest, thanks god

>you'll be paying the western debt for a century
it wouldn't be me lmao

>lol what are you talking about? i'm not from northwest, thanks god
I meant the entire east is 80% of ur GDP, if Putin is not btfo and had his way -getting all east of the dniepr + coastal states then what incentives do you have in the northwest to rebuild ur economy? Plus the debt after asking for western support.

>it wouldn't be me lmao
based fren

The only reason Russia ever bothered to cross the river north of Kherson is precisely to prepare for an Odesa offensive
Otherwise why bother?

they couldnt even take dpr and lpr after 5 months.
strongest military in the world btw.

Attached: lol.jpg (478x475, 55.7K)