NICK FUENTES THE CUM HUNTING GAY CATBOY MEXICAN CHILD LEADER OF THE WHITE RACE

GUNT DOXED BY BAKED ALASKA THE FEDERAL INFORMANT ON STREAM
METOKUR WON
KIWIFARMS WON
FUCK AMERICA FIRST

kiwifarms net/threads/the-great-gunt-hunt.124120/page-50

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: FMe8XXEWYAAs2Cc.jpg (1947x2048, 424.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>eceleb
No one cares
Kys
Sage

JIM CARES
CHRISTORIAN X CARES
BIBBLE'S BEST FRIEND KINOCHET WHO DOES HIS SHOW WITH HIM CARES
NICK CARES
EVERYONE WHO MATTERS CARES STOP COPING AND SEETHING LMFAO

Things are gonna be REALLY interesting going forward, given that they Feds seized everything Baked has
And if anything happens to Baked, Fuentes is FUCKED, given that he said he would have him killed in prison

Attached: 1535674064436.jpg (320x300, 20.79K)

>Hey goy, remember that guy we set up to be your representative?
>Well, we just found out he's gay! lol
Who?
So?
Stupid kikes and your games.

Just post it retard I'm not flipping through kiwi farms autism

faggot cry

Attached: 1654122209430.png (1800x1578, 115.32K)

Lol

Attached: IMG_20220722_154614_487.jpg (1043x1280, 192.41K)

cringe zoomer e-celeb simp thread
>literally who?

>GUYS LOOK HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE
>Y-YOU THINK I'M COOL NOW RIGHT???
>HELLO...? PLEASE GIVE ME VALIDATION....

>doxed someone means he won
>still fed snitching on jan 6 ppl
wow what a surprise logic, from a kiwitroon

Attached: fedsimp.png (879x1465, 230.67K)

so he is a federal infmant or ist it just
>hahah I read in the phonebook I know where you live so...
>soo...

?

>MOSCOW, WEST VIRGINIA

hahahah

oh god usa your country music is the absolute massive best ever
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

your other crap these days sucks ass and I don't care, but this shit.. timeless.. 500 years people on mars are going to listen to this....

GUNT DOXXXED

can you give me a quick rundown on how/why any of these people matter??

yeah, it's whole group of right-wing pretenders that basically want to destroy it from inside

basic jew tactics, it's easy to tell because most of their content is basically commentating and attacking without exposing themselfs, they always target any minor right-wing streamers, only

Kiwitroons is basically fed honeypot, the admin literally snitched on guy claiming he will hit up the gov and won't let them steal election.
Admin got contacted by FBI and straight sent him to jail.
The majory of that website is basically degenerates with no social life seeking dopamina by attacking literally everyone on the right-wing, even the smallest personalities.
They somewhat claim to be "right-wing" just so they fool more people by saying shit like "ohh that random right-winger is not good representative"
it's pure grift and quite sad honestly because they're little girls with FEDS backing them
literally another reddit

they are a little sussy

Look how fast these childs left the thread once exposed that based alaska is FED and they somehow claim success on them, fucking disgrace faggot, don't bumping the thread so much now huh? gonna spawn another one where you hope nobody exposes you?

Who gives a fuck.. it was all one big glow op, and the only people that died from excitement, finally feeling like they did something in order to form a more perfect union.. PFT ...FALSE FLAG, or do all the capital police need a tenure in journalism, activism and military background?

You realize the Union ended sept 11 2001?

this is nothing but a deathrattle

Attached: S1CkN1Ck.jpg (1180x949, 396.71K)

I thought Baked Alaska was on the run from the federales. Is he streaming on the run?

Sir it's not that these people matter. It's the fact you can watch them cope and seethe and get btfo'd by random people that are slightly more chad.

Attached: ragepig.png (366x353, 216.94K)

I am not skamrosing you usa some of your country music is fucking epic beyond anythng
fuck me I tried to read I will do it again.. this is the case? if true holy shit...

look man I have had dealings with the fbi my self you won't belive this one but you can verify it

so like prior or like side with sg I was fucking with isis on twitter like a bunch of people... but what happens is that this french.. nvm user finds this shit this guys is doing all the regular gay shit make dua for me etc

isis are weird they speak in english with arab concept words etc... anyways this guy gets in his car and he drives down to texas.. I think it was texas.. where this dutch weirdo politician was coming you know him with the hair...

so they got warned by us... but they show up and try to gun people down.. so you think well all fine, don't come to texas you stupid idiots... but not so fast fren... turns out that the guy who headed and did this was being groomed by the fbi they basically made him do it.....

he was just some retard tehy radicalized him, basically gave him the gun and went go shoot up some stuff then issis... javn.. oh wait where is our stooge?

oh fuck... lol

we just saw his threats man.. I remember that frog.. first time in this shit vs isis.. what should we do he/she went...call the police there..

you can check this it's easily to find. it was the frenchy who found it though. pretty big score tbqh

but yeah the fbi does things like this...

Agreed. Sage this shit, and reported. I would gladly take a ban from some kike officer Any Forums mod just so I can sage this gay thread.

Attached: CD511C53-7AB8-41CC-B93D-98C7EC6BB34D.jpg (640x587, 77.79K)

I'm still here faggot lmao living inside your head

Jesus licks dirty nigger anus

Based Alaska doxing the gunt

isis.. heh what a bunch of fucking tourists... well rekt them so badly.. god damnit they even put out a price on my head lol good tymus good tymus

I confronted them with it showed what they issued... it was like less than 2000$.. I said to them .. you fucking cheap as jews.... then this austalian came in.. montoring it
>hahahahaha you absolute autist hahahah

aah good tymes

Who's gunt? Why is there never any back story or context given about these cows except for a biased essay.

Qrd? Is it happening?

dear god whee did he stick his thumb?

I can't see squirell hairs on it at least.. thank god...

Attached: 12408719.jpg (585x469, 55.26K)

This is a lolcow oriented personality disorder thread.

Sage goes in all fields

HAHAHA HAHAHA
RIP IN PEACE BOZO WON'T BE MISSED
HAHAHA HAHAHA

Attached: gunthunt.png (1326x339, 95.37K)

granted I am drunk and I don't fully understand so ralph he got arrested driving way to fast in a low speed zone (basically the worst of cirmes in norway btw).. and they go on about alaska..

guys spill it out for us we're drunk here what have your autism found? if just go
>blalala we know who he lives so now we are going to crank call him send him pizzas hamburgers etc

look that shit is stale and old and it's not even funny when it's a guy who knows ... comeone on man what is the big deal?

>huh we got his aderss now let us send him a sack of dildos

that's all? seriously? what am I missing here?