Hi guys, I'm new to Any Forums :)

My name is Jake! I just found out about Any Forums and it seems like a cool place. What are you guys up to?

Attached: tim.png (142x212, 1.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2
odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
youtu.be/GUpzzeYbzCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go black redditardo

sorting by creation date and shitting on cunts.

big if true, get's on first post

here. ill save you 6 years of lurking for answers.

jesus is real, the way lucifer is going to decieve the world is defeating the jews and ushering in what appears to be a golden age. masons and jews are the firdt beast of revelation. the second beast systme is q. trump, the reset, illuminati, templars, and pseudo christians. they will say jesus was what is called an ascended master like st germaine, who is a figure who appeared in many lives throughout hidtory. st germaine is actually lucifer.

here is litteral proof of christ for anyone who wants it. read the bible afterwords.

shroud of turin
youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames

proof satan runs the world from both sides, both dark and light. freemasons, jews, illuminati, nazis and government whit hats and black hats and grey hats are all comtrolled satanic opposition. this includes trump and q and the coming financial reset.

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2

odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8

MARK OF TH BEAST
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

all the different aliens are fallen angels and weve been in contact performing rituals for at least a century
youtu.be/GUpzzeYbzCc

i highly reccomend all of alexandras videos. remember, if you seek god and pray, and search with all your heart and soul, you WILL find god and christ. you have to make the first move.

Attached: qthe2.png (1259x741, 160.39K)

Your here forever now

Attached: 655eb14bb055cc0bfab8dc3f7fb5adea.jpg (311x399, 19.8K)

Go fuck yourself nigger

>My name is Jake
as in, short for (((Jacob)))?

Attached: jake.jpg (180x245, 5.21K)

Nonono, go fuck YOUR self. Fucking nigger.

get off of Any Forums and explore other Any Forums boards

Attached: polpew.jpg (800x370, 46.16K)

All I feel is existential dread and despair. I can't see anything media related without taking note of the propaganda being pushed. I have stopped believing a better future is possible. Flee this place and never return.

Newfags, this is a Christian schizophrenic. Say hi schizo and move on with your day.

newfags
this is a chink leaf
ignore leafs

Welcome Jake. Dont ever hitchhike with anyone you meet from here.

SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN

AMERICAN IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?

DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?

AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING

GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER

FUCKING U.S.A

Attached: 8D8DF99B07744C33AB55492AED627780.jpg (750x748, 373.2K)

Thanks for typing for me.

I can't even watch wheel of fortune with my mom yo.

fuck you Jake, i was planning to diddle you in the woods, turns out you diddled me. I wasnt counting on you having a gun

Welcome to our subchan

hitchhikers and bikers aren't allowed

hi Jake!

Niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK's birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

Attached: 1605078999546.jpg (915x479, 120.58K)

Have they told you aoutt the Jews yet??

You best not be a nigger, nigger.

>If we defeat the jews, they win!
Golem

Kek based.

>christkike

Hi jake you should be automatically ignored or closing 1 of every 2 threads. I takes time to learn it and you will have to endure much pain to get there.

Hi jake!

Did you know that white americans have the same gun crime stats as belgium?

Only niggers and spics commit gun crime.

Attached: Reeves-1215002.png (768x558, 110.26K)

Let me tell you about the Jews

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Hi jake I'm a spic (Yes I speak spanish) and this is my cumskin bro and this one here my nigger bro You're Welcome Jake:)