POOL'S CLOSED!

twitter.com/HughesCBS3/status/1550526620674523136

Who would do such a thing?

Attached: POOLSCLOSED.png (598x714, 600.51K)

>Grand opening
>Grand closing

Based Glownigger pool shuttering, Croc Hunter’s smiling down on us

pretty sure you can take off the "glow" prefix there....

Probably not fentanyl addicts out on bail bond who openly trade heroin in the streets with impunity due to a Soros-backed DA.

It's probably working class white supremacists MAGA supporters.

Does this rec center honor Timothy McVeighs efforts to thwart an overreaching Federal government?

>McVeigh
Obviously it was philly niggers, but do you see what I’m gettin at here

God damn, your man Hov cracked the can open again.

>niggers
a day ending in y

also civil war is starting

Attached: stable.jpg (251x607, 30.42K)

Fucking whites mang

Roving bands of 1980's japanese gangsters.

>Soros-backed DA
How does he get away with this? And why doesn’t anyone care? The shit I read about happening is LA is insane, George gascon deserves more than just a recall, but you know he has armed security 24/7.

thanks for the kek leaf

Niggers ruin everything

Attached: PorchStealingMonkeys.jpg (641x1024, 74.28K)

Fucking Amish again

>Who would do such a thing?

Attached: 5BBBFB9D-4BB4-4AF4-B0D0-5CD1051ED48F.jpg (1024x705, 61.46K)

Holy fucking kek. Nogs really are worse than a nuke.

I was witness to an event similar years ago
>It's a hot August Saturday at my apartment complex's decently sized pool with my then-gf
>No issues whatsoever as everyone present; Hispanics, Whites, and an Asian couple, were getting along.
>About 10 to 15 niggers come in. One family invited all of their nigger extended family and friends.
>Good times are no more immediately as screaming, loud nigger music is playing off of bluetooth speakers, and fighting starts
>Lifeguard and on-site complex manager tell the niggers that only residents and 1 guest can be present. Everyone else GTFO
>Lifeguard is black and all manner of nigger anti-black slurs are used against him
>one of the niggers pushes the complex manager into the pool. She's pissed and says that she's calling the cops to have any non-approved residents arrested for trespassing
Everyone else watched on in horror as this niggers came in and acted like well, niggers. The Asian couple next to us summed it up nicely with; "this is why blacks belong in Africa and not here".

Attached: White culture.png (540x525, 215.08K)

>"this is why blacks belong in Africa and not here".

Attached: RaceIsLikeLaundry.png (594x608, 366.5K)

Because......... N

As someone who worked as a lifeguard during my teenage years in a not-well-off area; gypsies were worse than blacks in my area. Older black people are usually lazy and don't start shit. Older gypsies are constantly stealing shit.

Did you think we've been lying about niggers all these year just to blame them for our shortcomings?
Niggers are real. Niggers ruin everything.

I wonder who might be.... I

>gypsies were worse than blacks in my area

Yeah I have no problem with Hitler gassing all the Gyppos -- oxygen is wasted on those sub humans.

Imagine the Apollo launch , the rocket blasts off with roaring power , everyone is in wonder and looks up as it flies through the clouds and they think of what this means.

The Gypsies are only thinking ..... what can I steal while everyone is looking up.

Young urban families.

I've been fortunate to never have to deal with gypsies in my 30+ years of living.
>Older blacks are usually lazy and don't start shit
I'm not the best judge of age but I would guess that those niggers were all between 16 to maybe mid-30s?
All I can say is that I had a friend live in the same apartment building in the multiple-building complex as those niggers and it was bad. Stories of vehicles being damaged or broken into. A random nigger toddler was found outside at 03:00. The mother was entertaining a guest and just threw her out in the hallway thinking that he'll be okay. My buddy, a mid-20s white guy, was constantly looking over his shoulder. The odd thing was that the Hispanics took care of my building. I was always nice to them so they looked after my then-gf and me. Hell, I remember coming home from the gym one evening to see some Hispanics chase a nigger out of the entrance hallway where everyone's mailboxes were at. Apparently he came in to get out of the rain earlier in the day and never left.
KEK

>The mother was entertaining a guest and just threw her out in the hallway thinking that he'll be okay
Dammit grammarly, stop autocorrecting my shit.
The toddler was a boy. Not a girl.

Growing up in a big city suburb we had a community pool at a park that was directly across the street from my house and every summer niggers from the bad side of town would invade and do nigger stuff, so eventually every year when they reopened the pool every one of my neighbors and my dad would all dump oil in it so they would close it for the year…