The first Roman Emperor was an Aryan Nord...

The first Roman Emperor was an Aryan Nord. Ancient Romans were from the Bell Beaker family who immigrated to Italy and conquered the locals.

Rome got mutt'd and turned to shit, but it was founded by Aryans.

Attached: augustus.jpg (700x417, 65.84K)

let me tell you..

at what dynasty they went basically arab non latin speaking? this was the end

Another thread of
>We WUZ as Romans because we can't accept that we lived in mudhuts
sad

kys

Attached: meds not white.jpg (1754x1695, 874.64K)

Bullshit

But he had red hair though

Rome is a greek word

Attached: 1638902939750.jpg (480x480, 31.82K)

Why do you care? What has a mongrel mystery meat American got to do with the Aryan Nords of Europe?

lol stop switching VPN we all know you're israeli

all nordic women thing they are boring. all women say when they see their results are "im super boring" "my results are boring"

>letta me-a tell-a a-you..

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-22 at 15-48-35 1c901d13356248e4b58b2c9203fd0ef2_xl.jpg (WEBP Image 2048 × 1536 pixels) — Scaled (46%).png (1125x1672, 1.26M)

>meds are not white
So let's talk about this. If we aren't white it should be obvious. You don't make posts saying "africans are not white" as it's obvious. Then why you make posts saying "meds are not white" ? It implies people think they are and only a few retards think we are not.

ahahah you wish anglo mutt

All the early Roman Emperors had blonde or brown hair with mostly blue eyes.

Modern Italians are all brown hair brown eyed. Explain to me how Augustus, descendant of Rome's Patricians was blonde and blue eyed if you are the same heritage then?

Attached: 1645026863746.jpg (960x688, 134.9K)

>noooo you used israeli vpn that means you're kike
why are trannies like this?

Attached: shitalian iranian.jpg (800x600, 95.81K)

why would a white person want to appear israeli? fucking bug retard.

The patricians were indoeuropeans, but then died out due to having the same sluts were having today (the very same Augustus tried to change that via retarded breeding policy which made the Situation even worse), the rest is pastaniggers.

whats your problem thats known history lol

because israeli flag = free (yous)

pathetic, you do this for free yet pay for a VPN, kys non-white

looks italian to me, which is "aryan" as much as are iranians and indians due to belonging to the same language family.
Northern Europeans look like pic related.

Attached: 5de55ab0f5f88659a71cc8457f87f87b.jpg (960x960, 96.97K)

You know 200 years from now they will say George Washington was a beaner and then act smuggly off someone tells them he was really white.

>What has a mongrel mystery meat American got to do with the Aryan Nords of Europe?
I am an Aryan of Nordic Heritage and I thought about it a while.

It's obvious that Rome went to shit after getting mutted. Same with Greece. That's why they were glorious but both haven't done jack shit for centuries.

Nords either got mutted or continually migrated North and that's why the whitest people are also the smartest.

Attached: iskander.jpg (1208x1349, 155.43K)

if aryan come from the region around Mesopotamia how the fuck a nordic be Aryan?
try to find some nazi important figure who is blond blue eyed, they are all med/central european mutts

nigger.

Attached: yuri logo.png (755x700, 581.33K)

>the very same Augustus tried to change that via retarded breeding policy which made the Situation even worse
How do you know this?

It's just that people have very little knowledge about the advancement of genetics, especially ancient dna that has emerged in last 5 years. Fact is there are no "nords" and " meds" but varying degrees of western hunter gatherer, neolithic farmers, western steppe herders, ancient north eurasians, caucasus hunter gatherers etc. It's going to take atleast another decade when it becomes "common knowledge".

>there are no blonde south europeans
Lmao at the absolute state

Attached: 1654791765739.jpg (414x474, 50.13K)

I would date Augustus and Caligula for looks and Marcus Aurelius for brain.

I can only stand in awe of your wisdom.
Please, enlighten me of the history of Europe, was we kängz, or sheiiiiit ?
(kys, mutt-swine)

back to israel

Aryans came from the ukrainian basin.

Ive read he tried to get roman women to breed more children and gave them bucks. But it made the Situation worse because only the dysgenic trash continued breeding while the middle class had to pay the breeding plebs.

>Same with Greece
Blow it out your ass

Attached: 1619378389782.jpg (801x823, 190.86K)

so who founded troy, really? was it a colony of atlantis like gondor/numenor in lotr?

Notice how the browner things get the worse the place is.

Notice how Scandinavia is a heavenly paradise?

Attached: FEfUn4c.jpg (1600x847, 269.6K)

you'll be fucking slaughtered

Attached: 1635130760627.png (1682x2514, 2.99M)

Aryans originate in forests of Eastern Europe, put your finger to Moscow at map. And no, modern Russians are not them. Archeologically the culture is called Fatyanovo-Balanovo culture, followed by Abashevo and especially Sintashta culture. Sintashta is already in southern slope of Ural mountains. This the package that was THE Aryans. People who later moved to Central Asia and India and became the Vedic Aryans.

As an Amerilard sharter you have no right to speak your opinion on Europe. Americans have long ago forsaken their ties to the continent both culturally, spiritually and ethnically. A bantu baboon is equally qualified as an American for that task.

You should be agreeing with me.

Hitler was a Nordicist and had breeding programs where Nord BVLLS bred German women for money.

Attached: 1572294534523.jpg (2103x9389, 3.79M)

This map is wrong since Greece is 10% blonde and it says 4 for some reason, but even if it were right you'd be wrong because all slavs and definitely albanians live in far worse places than Greece

Rome is another name for tartaria, the mud flood is the canonical biblical flood

the story of Jesus took place in the northern caucus, he was crucified on the “joshua’s hill” overlooking the Bosphorus, the floods caused a mass migration southward and the story of Jesus acted as a way for people’s to identify heritage

stories of Dionysus, Muhammad, Moses are all fractured and reverberated versions of the story of Jesus that spread southward after the flood

>posts an msPaint image

Attached: cykFZFO.jpg (600x375, 19.47K)

I don't get the point of these graphs, Greeks still look like that

Attached: 1656608543294.jpg (780x505, 55.45K)

Cope and seethe. You're just as much of a Mutt as we are.

Attached: 1645017672706.jpg (1024x964, 100.27K)

this is why Russia claims the throne to Christianity and also why Russia is called Rome
it’s obvious once you connect the dots

fuck off mutt filth

Bump
it's always good to teach those greaseballs some manners before they get too uppity

Attached: bf8.png (1168x1960, 1.22M)

That's great but do you deny that the Scandinavian countries are the best places to live on Earth?

We just think about your working class, when we think about greeks here. Same with Turks, they didnt send their best as always.

no they don't, they are first mentioned on bhagavad gita as the warrior caste of the hindi tribes since most historians attribute the birth of civilization around sumer, if anything would be aryan without larp would be those around Mesopotamia who latter went from Greece to Rome spreading things like written language and other ancient technology...

If there was an ancient pre-flood global civilization that built gigantic structures out of solid rock, then why we would name their culture after a stupid pottery design?

so... we wuz romans? is that what you're doing right now? is that the joke, or are you not joking

WE

Makes sense that the ones with less attachment to the ethnos would leave but they can't be that bad right?

SHIIIEEEEEEET WE WUZ ROMAYNS
>Picrel was the "aryan" roman emperor/statue phenotype

Attached: 876bae55727d9dd5f163f1ef44c82f66.jpg (400x568, 31.8K)

The average "white" American is on average at least 3% African due to centuries of miscegenation with their slave caste, even more so in the cultural sense. Are you proud to be part monkey?
In Europe, especially France, Africans are recent immigrants and have mostly resigned themselves to ghettos for now at least.

It's funny, how one can be so confident about being wrong.

More like a dysgenic emo faggot that was excommunicated from his origin lands. He imported the brown Romans out of spite for his brother and his tribe. The original act of rebellion. Fuck Rome though fr degenerate faggot empire

this is retarded. Northern Italians are still major innovators and have been since the renaissance. Northern Italy, if separated from the south, would have the highest avg. IQ in Europe.

It always follows a similar pattern:

>Aryans/Scythians/Caucasians migrate to new area
>they conquer the inferior natives
>they set up a ruling caste
>ruling caste inevitably gets mutted, especially since women love to whore around
>the Aryans either migrate to a new area or get assimilated (white flight, old as time)
>their great civilizations collapse as incompetent and corrupt browns rule them
>civilization moves North

This is why the great ancient empires haven't done shit for centuries. They aren't the same people.

Attached: 402104.jpg (388x130, 15.54K)

Thats bullshit there are niggers in the countryside now and at least half of France is brown.