Trump 2024: "You're fired!"

Lol

Booooooooooo hooooooooooo
Boooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo

Don't worry glowniggers, it's not like you're trying to shove rising gas prices down the American voters throat and expecting to maintain support in the next election. Lol I mean cause that would be suicidal.

Booooooooooooo hooooooooo

Attached: Screenshot_20220722-153155.png (1623x2048, 1.03M)

Trump does not have a good track record when it comes to choosing his picks well.

So rather than employ the best people for the job like the meritocracy that the founding humans wanted drumpf will throw a big tantrum and fire people out of spite....

Trump is literally just going to suck jewish cock for another 4 years

Attached: file.png (205x225, 69.6K)

just like he drained the swamp?

Attached: trump swamp mafia.jpg (2848x3369, 1.96M)

It's not 2014 anymore
you can't just pretend and wonder what "trump would do"
we already know what he would do cause he already did a full term
he is going to pardon rabbis and niggers

Remind me...
Why does the 'usa' need that 'u' in its name?
Individual states don't send money to israel but the 'u' part does doesn't it?

this time he’s definitely going to drain the swamp ;)

Yes, moshe, we get it. You love hitler and fuck kikes and democrats are based and all that shit.

Attached: larpsoc.jpg (857x803, 120.86K)

drain le swamp!

Fuck off with thaf garbage left nigger kike faggot

Ringa a ding ding
winrar

Attached: 1d95fb075bbf9e2cbedf045fb8f506890505b58e2334e0a81bd076599a3fbe0f.png (1024x847, 17.57K)

The greatest threat to the country is the federal government.

We're going to do something FOR REALZ THIS TIME!!!!!!

Signed: Republicans

This. You must not have been around for all of this last time or you wouldn't buy Trump's bullshit for even a second. He will do nothing to "drain the swamp" because he did nothing before. I'm not going to waste any time or effort helping to get him back in. He owes us so he better find a way to get spics and niggers to elect him then do what he promised the first time around. Until then, fuck him.

This is 2016 on repeat
" I will drain swamp"
proceeds to hire more swamp

the moment he announces jared antichrist as his advisor i will drop him for good

...so he isn't going to save America?

after a pardoning nigs and giving thousands to nogs

He can just fire all the diversity hires. Would that satisfy a giant faggot like you?

Cry all you want, he did fuck all about the problem.

>haha I never left drumphies, the thread

Attached: 1524193645472.png (692x600, 146.79K)

Trump isn't going to get elected again. He had the chance to sieze power like Sulla and Caesar and didn't take it because he is a weak coward who listens to his Jewish stepson.

Based

>The greatest threat to the country
Fuck the country, I am concered about my nation. The greatest threat to WHITE AMERICANS is 4 more years of trusting le plan doing absolutely nothing while we are demographically replaced in our homelands. Thats exactly what you will get with another Trump presidency.

Attached: 1560728709575.jpg (575x454, 40.07K)

Based

What other mob options are there,
can't do 4 more years of jewish New York real estate mob, Obongo's Chicago mob was bad too. I think we should go Russian mob running the country this time

So this board isn't entirely low IQ white trash. Some of you have a few brain cells.

I highly doubt any promise any politician gives

Dare to dream. Lefties are priming government workers to 100% cheat in 2024 to save their cushy yobs

back to trumpfag general drumpftard

That's my red line. If Jared or his whore daughter Ivanka are employed in the admin at any capacity, i will walk for good.

Trump was the most pro white president in your lifetime. You would prefer what? More Joe?

Fuck DeSantis if he’s not on the Trump train and gonna be his VP.

is that a promise because I might vote this time

Name a better modern US president