Bill Burr: Abortion feels like you are killing a baby

Fucking based, he's cucked on guns and Trump but lele making that crowd feel uncomfortable.

Attached: bill-burrs-wife-today-square.jpg (2000x2000, 2.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/07/22/bill-burr-pro-baby-take-on-abortion-sets-the-web-on-fire/
youtube.com/shorts/19RIk2oPOIs?feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/07/22/bill-burr-pro-baby-take-on-abortion-sets-the-web-on-fire/

He's right. You are indeed killing a baby.

Women will tell that you are not killing a baby, but a fetus, which is insane, you are killing someone who is about to be born. But women have thrown motherhood and the sacredness out of the window, especially the western white women. It's insane how they don't feel disgusted about themselves for doing this. It's not right. If you do it for medical emergency then it's okay, otherwise it's insane. Close your goddamn legs.

t. non-white

youtube.com/shorts/19RIk2oPOIs?feature=share

Hecken based for not being fully retarded. I like his comedy from back in the day, but he's shit out over the last few years.

Attached: OP is at it again.webm (480x848, 1.99M)

he fell off hard... i miss him

bill burr once said in response to those who say a fetus isn’t a baby, and i paraphrase: “yeah it’s not a baby, but it’s gonna be”

They are both ugly as sin.

he also says the he thinks women should be able to kill the baby lol post the whole joke

pre-Nia Bill Burr was funny af
now he's cringe af

Can a woman legally do that? They are still children til menopause

>filename
kek

Attached: op.jpg (700x700, 89.83K)

I’ve begun trolling leftists by arguing for CCP-style FORCED abortion. Since they are utilitarians who maintain it’s not an immoral act, then by their own logic the State should mandate terminations of even healthy fœtuses for the “greater good.” I defy anyone to refute this. Make rosaries choke on their own hypocrisy.

Human life is not sacred. In the past, 15-25% of infants in European societies were killed by their parents. Rich, poor, powerful, weak, Roman, Christian, all practiced infanticide. Tribal societies had infanticide rates up to 85%.

Today's abortion is just infanticide by another name and method. Banning abortion was a short lived fad and we will return to the natural order.

Every relationship is a relationship of power, life is a struggle against death. If we are to secure value in society we must secure the full utilization of adult power. If an adult wants babies then so be it. But if they do not, it is best they bestow their powers upon something else rather than be weighed down by an infant they never wanted.

His new special just released on netflix is pretty good.

Based. Abortion is murder.

Murder is a legal term describing unjustified homicide. It is not murder in many jurisdictions. It should not be considered murder, the infants lives at the grace of the adults.

You people think you're being moral and logical but you're just repeating nonsense. Imagine a woman holding a baby and shouting
>take the baby! Just let me live!
There's no difference between that and what you're saying is a morally acceptable reason to kill the baby.
It doesn't make sense if you actually think for half a second but you can be counted upon to never do anything like thinking for yourself.

neither of their smiles looks authentic

Attached: 1648533718666.gif (636x318, 1.8M)

pretty similar to the louie ck bit on this

Are we witnessing billy boy starting to uncuck???

>be the whitest man in the world
>also the best comedian
>also redpilled (to a degree)
>get scared of dying alone
>marry an ugly gorilla nigger feminist
>have a mutt with her
truly a sad sight to behold

this is a gag, right?

You dumb nigger, have you never heard of a molar pregnancy? It’s basically where the fetus fails to form and becomes a tumor that needs removing. It’s rare but it happens. There’s also ectopic pregnancy, where the egg is fertilized outside of the uterus. The baby does not survive this, but it can turn into a growth that can damage the surrounding organs.

trannie hands wrote this

hey man we all just do the best we can do. sometimes life just happens you know. id take 10 billie redface over 1 joe biden any day.

i wait for the day this giga cuck walks away from that nig abomination and its lump of coal.

overrated hack.