Good job

This was you guys, right? Fucking hilarious, all the keyboardtards vomiting ‘transphobic’ in comment sections

Attached: 25087BED-C766-4851-9412-B823191A68A5.jpg (471x384, 82.63K)

This was already a thing called Super Straight if I recall correctly. Reddit shut it down.

Post replies
And it wasn't even ours!

Attached: EDC99DD5-DF91-4CAE-BF32-3B076598676F.jpg (750x1409, 542.38K)

>poes law in complete effect.
kek

It's hilarous how they'll say cisromantic is transphobic yet they have no issue being homophobic against "chasers"

Pretending that someone is the opposite sex is biophobia.

They are clearly cisromantiphobic bigots.

>its not valid
hahaha they really say shite like this? cybertroon validators

I wonder what would happen if somebody posted a comment that they weren't attracted to incels? Would there be equal outrage over incel phobia?

lol trans people are just incels in dresses

I don't get it. What is wrong with being physically attracted to vaginas and real tits?

All forms of sodomy and trannyism are heckin' cute and valid but normal sex by normal people is neither heckin' cute nor is it heckin' valid.

They’ll call anything that isn’t worshipping trans people transphobic, you don’t even have to believe in them to be called transphobic. Soon this word will lose all its meaning and they’ll switch to the next ‘destroy reputation cheat code’ word, progressives can’t exist without these words to blindly call people

Post the link to it

It's heckin uncute and invalid. It denies the existence of trannies. If you're not willing to lick the she-penis of a tranny, you're a bigoted transphobe.

We should start a betting pool on the next "phobe/ism."

I'm voting for ligmaphobe.

Who's Steve Jobs?

7th video down, including pins

Attached: 3F507D22-6651-4C72-AE60-513BF52EBB9D.jpg (750x374, 71.88K)

Legitimately it's gonna be minor attracted person phobe

The stranger part is how they will claim that a man lying to a woman about his job, income etc is rape, but when men lie about being women and get mad that straight people don't want to fuck fake women, it's magically not rapey.