Leftists still seething a decade later

Attached: Breivik.jpg (290x174, 4.92K)

I wouldn't even know who he was if I didn't browse Any Forums. Did he ever get his console upgrade?

what did he even accomplish though? also he is ridiculously pro-jew.

Why? He was the best thing that ever happened to them

>Did he ever get his console upgrade?
Yes he did

>what did he even accomplish though?
77 dead future leftist MPs

They had to start over - literally. He deleted a generation of future politicians.

and im sure there are no more leftist left in norway after that. the other attacks he did im ok with but not sniping out the kids.

Does he have internet for multiplayer? Like can I fight him in Soul Calibur or something?

>the other attacks he did im ok with but not sniping out the kids.
all of his victims were mid teens to twenties and were already established leftist activists in Norway. Hence why they were at that camp to begin with, that camp was meant to groom those people into the next generation of MPs for that political party.

So good riddance. Most of them weren't even White either, most were jewish or migrant from South Asia.

>Does he have internet for multiplayer?
Sadly no, iirc he did try to get that but was blocked. Imagine playing CS:GO with Anders Breivik

Norway is a whole lot less leftist than the rest of Europe.

Island king. A hero.

That's not saying much

They are the only one to put in a policy of sending "refugees" back.

Attached: based breivik.jpg (1198x1168, 300.8K)

They're not, he was a Zionist. It was a boykott Israel kids camp.

77 in a country of millions is literally nothing

>They're not, he was a Zionist. It was a boykott Israel kids camp.
It was a camp for the AUF you lying faggot, which is a youth wing for the leftist party in Norway. You know the party that advocates open borders for Europe? I don't care that Breivik had the opinion that all jews need to be deported to Israel, he still got rid of 77 future leftist politicians.

77 soon-to-be politicians is a lot retard

This

so what, you can easily substitute these 77
who governs Norway now?

he did what had to be done

>so what, you can easily substitute these 77
No you can't, Political Parties have an entire grooming process to turn young activists into politicians. Wiping out most of your crop (Breivik wiped out 3/4ths of the people on the island) does a lot of damage and the AUF themselves even admitted to this and they're still struggling to find replacements for their aging politicians.

they have 50k members, they will figure it out without major issues