Walk past Chinese restaurant

>Walk past Chinese restaurant
>See this

What do?

Attached: Chinese fry dog alive.jpg (590x350, 42.16K)

Attached: 1658521450649928.jpg (159x180, 10.45K)

all chinksects (and other commie scum) must be killed on sight

i go a murdering

I once saw a woman take a massive fluffy yellow dog into an asian restaurant at 8am.

Post the full video pussy.

Attached: chinadog.webm (480x360, 827.26K)

Make chink fries

racist. its just dey cultcha

One hot dog please

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Chinese are some sort of sub species

Of buggs...

Cooked fresh

kill myself

I'd shoot the dog in the head to end its misery then punch the old chink in the face so hard he'd need wires to reassemble his jaw.

Attached: 1614898592751.jpg (640x640, 67.71K)

Based and checked lol lmao

Nothing triggers me more than seeing dogs hurt. I hate bugmen so God damned much, and wish more than anything we did not interfere in WWII and let the Japs raze them.

Attached: cloudpepe.jpg (628x488, 50.46K)

Kek'd and check'd

There's a special place in hell for this guy

One entire hot dog? That's a lot

Attached: 1543936158510.png (327x338, 136.49K)

He just washing it

IDC crying over dogs and cats is absolutely cringe
kek

I hate chinks.

Attached: 1650980842214.png (800x1672, 208.77K)

tell him that pitbulls have the best meat

What's the purpose of torturing animals?
Yeah some carnivores will eat their prey alive but none of them are sentient and capable of abstraction.

Slavs have zero empathy, it's fucking crazy

Seethe and cope roundeye

Attached: 93FE3BCF-44BE-45F7-9647-1C40AB270FD6.jpg (2716x1779, 2.64M)

Kys Chang your days are numbered ccp faggot

Yeah we are subhumans and should be killed just like this dog on video I get it

Attached: 1658440541999445.png (288x211, 31.99K)

Noble Chinese man gives hot bath to a dog

Get mad cause I ordered the cat stew 40 minutes ago and now there wankers are boiling a dog instead.

Come and help them to hold the dog while it cooks. Get some meat as a "thank you" afterwards.

I don't like asians much, but human supremacy and human courtesy come first.

non political

dog be like
>this bath is too spicy for me

Ask what the special today?

Based pole.

Flaunting around your "feelings" for a fucking object is not "empathy". Empathy can only be to your own kind, not animals, or plants, or stones, or clouds, or other non-human objects.

>What's the purpose of torturing animals?
It is just what chinese do. It is like brazil and drinking alcohol lets say. It is considered normal and a lot of people do it and it isn't frowned upon except maybe a few people who hate it.

But it is just normal people torturing animals they haven't grown up believing it is evil. In Brazil I am sure only evil people torture animals, but in China it is everyone. It is same like how only evil Muslims drink alcohol, while in Brazil it is normal people, good and bad.

If you grow up learning something is evil and still do it, then you're evil. But Chinese doesn't grow up learning that torturing animals is bad. It just something that creates some ambiance when cooking, a little more interesting experience to cook something that desperately try to flee. And nothing more to it.

Honestly I probably walk over and start beating the shit out of the old man. I'd want to dump his ass into the boiling oil but I'd probably stop there to avoid serious jail time.
This is presuming I see it in the U.S. though, I would never go to China.

>Kys Chang your days are numbered ccp faggot

Two more weeks, based Trump pedes, amirite? The Three Gorges Dam is going to collapse soon!

Carlos!