youtube.com/watch?v=2mG7DbMQ_gM&t=19s

Attached: kike.jpg (1024x576, 66.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vlmUWxsBQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know that the capitol of US is infested with parasites

Just started a diatomaceous earth parasite cleanse
Wish me luck bros

Anyone advising against a parasite cleanse is most likely under the control of said parasites and should be concidered enemy.

that is very known, but the little wormie worms inside of our bodies that cause the gay in some people.

>parasites are intelligent enough to have literal mind control from your intestines
Meds, unironically

They ARE the demons in your head.
Jerry Marzinsky describes them well even though he doesn't realize they are physical.

The microcosm is the macrocosm, you don't know how the macrocosm of candida affects you mentally, it is very subtle and complex.

>thinking parasites only reside in the intestines
lmfao

Attached: 1657836780458m.jpg (780x1024, 98.65K)

Attached: 1658449947715843.png (653x235, 39.38K)

>thinks parasites are exclusive to just your gut
there are parasites in all parts of your body. There are parasites in your fucking head retard. you are a dumb nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=8vlmUWxsBQ8
Most comprehensive video on the subject and also normie friendly
checked

digits confirm

And a speciemen reveals itself.
There are parasites in your BLOODSTREAM

Kinda funny, and checked

I have been using the NAC protocol (black seed oil, NAC and oregano oil) since the start of June, and I feel like a completely different person.

I agree, be sure to take your worm medication

>the retards come flooding out of the woodwork
Notice how wormpill retards will admit how parasites are everywhere but only do anything about gut parasites

bump

help this thread anons, real info in it, read it, need eyes on, there was more to event 201

I'm on the NAC protocol, which cleanses the entire body because NAC penetrates the blood-brain barrier.

My best guess is parasites are the tie in to this dimension / realm that allow human energy to be harvested, or at least greatly facilitate the process.

> energy

Yeah, above my shizo level but I get there are aspects to reliability we are generally oblivious to and in a matrix-like setup, somehow we humans are harvested / grown for that purpose.

Anyways, parasites are an important component to that and one would do well to at the least take basic steps to show them out.

Besides the parasite pill, may want to check out this post too ... yeah, yeah, reddit. I know.

Attached: 1651870447031.jpg (3464x3464, 1.85M)