Make cities great again

By banning cars

Attached: FB_IMG_1658520889604.jpg (1080x1080, 128.71K)

get fucking gassed by my exhaust smoke

Attached: ban cars now.png (800x600, 26.68K)

It's niggers. I hate the smell, sight, and sound of thousands of niggers.

Attached: 1626736074131.jpg (720x677, 27.69K)

>Cars

I hate the smell, sight, and sound of thousands and thousands of people. You've ever actually been to a major mega city like NYC, London, Shanghai, Tokyo? There's way too many fucking people there and it's not my cup of tea long-term.

Why are zoomers so scared of driving cars?

>millions and millions of niggers and spics and jews
yeah cities suck

It's niggers, not cars. I hate the smell, sight and sound of thousands and thousands of niggers.
Ban niggers

I hate the city because of the gay people.
A car would unironically make the city more bearable.

No, I hate the people there far more than the cars. Every population center on earth >250,000 inhabitants should be reduced to cinders.

poor

Lol, yeah, it's the cars.

Lol no it's the sheer number of people being awful to be around.

Believe it or not but humans didn't evolve to live in concrete hives.

>cars
y-yeah...cars

>why are people refusing to give a fifth of their income a year to something they wouldn't need if their cities and towns were just designed better???

Are you black?

>How many rural and suburban folks say they hate cities, but really just hate the smell, sight, and sound of thousands and thousands of niggers?
Ftfy
/thread/
OP tongues my anus
Fuck Niggers
Fuck Kikes
Fuck Jannies

Fuck

Reddit

Spacing

And MOST of all Fuck (you)

>cars
More like nigcars

nah i just dont like all the niggers and immigrants

>Cars
Yeah it must be cars

It's the smell of hobo shit and piss I don't like.

yes ban city niggers

This

Replace cars with niggers and that statement would be correct

Replace car with nigger and this is accurate

i hate niggers. that's why i don't go to the cities.

If you want to ride the bus with abbos that’s your business, stop trying to influence my country with your kikery

Getting hit by a car is infinitely better than sitting in a puddle of homeless piss on a subway.
It's concerning that democrat city dwellers don't actually know what it's like living in their own cities. They mostly live in nearby suburbs and only visit the city for shopping.

Attached: 1657168181539.jpg (500x330, 14.83K)

This, but also cars.

>walkable thread
imagine the smell of thousands of these

Attached: walkable.jpg (478x309, 71.61K)

lmao
no, cars are great
it's you shitheads that make the cities unlivable

Maybe ban minorities from public transportation?

>How many suburban and rural folks say they hate cities but really just hate the smell, sight, and sound of thousands and thousands of Niggers.
fxd yw

Two answers. Anti-natalism and White nationalism.

Replace cars with blacks and you're correct

niggers and concrete. Imagine not having a view of a forest and a mountain from your house and instead seeing only an ocean of niggers

Attached: 1650893168080.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

i haven't been to a city in over 10 years. i stay in small towns or villages. i have nigger fatigue.

It’s the people that we hate.

The funny thing is that if all the city people stopped breathing gasoline additives 24/7 i bet they would stop acting like faggots.

>not the niggers
Shitty op as usual

No. I don't hate the cads. I love cars. The things about cities that I hate are the the niggers and jews.

>How niggers rural niggers suburban niggers say niggers hate niggers, but niggers just niggers the niggers, sight, niggers sound niggers thousands niggers thousands niggers cars?

I replaced every other word with niggers. Pretty funny, I think I should do this to every liberal OP post I see on this board.

The cars are just a side effect of what I hate; the people.

>cars

Attached: 1615527588885.jpg (640x640, 38.1K)

I really thought it was going to say black people at the end

niggers are horrible drivers. i never see them stop fully at stop signs in cities. and most of them can't take care of their car.

Kys
Herb
Pic related ends this thread

Attached: 1645802186230.png (781x349, 35.61K)