I am stuck in life for a while bullets won’t get delivered until 5 days

i am stuck in life for a while bullets won’t get delivered until 5 days

train doesn’t come for a month i am stuck in the hellscape of america i fucking hate my life

Attached: 970BCAED-EC26-4678-B76E-95294CAF3F6E.png (756x745, 887.18K)

brap

Women are garbage, I saw some chick with a skin tight dress, barely able to cover her ass and she had to keep pulling it down while walking.
I think women really are asking for it.

What do you need bullets for?

suicide i am not gonna shoot a place up for feds

Unironically have sex, incel.

If you are White, don’t do it.

Would.

What's up with your life? Do you work there?

You could just use helium, faggot. People like you lack so much creativity that the best you can do is follow what ever MSM is pushing. I am saying you are so fucking stupid that you couldn't figure out the sick and dying are killing themselves. Pro tip it isn't guns you edgy retard.

It’s summer. Grab a tent and move to the state you always wanted to live in. If it’s a blue state, they’ll even give you food and money.

I would in a heartbeat

2/10 would. And I’m just going to say it. I really like her shoes

I would try to at least fix your life, hedonistically try to do what you want first, commit some crimes or off some bad people first but if you want to skip all of that and just go for it that's your pejorative. Just make sure you fucking do it right then or don't do it at all. The last thing you want to do is try blow your head off but fail and now your a paralyzed deformed monster who now really wants to die but can't even physically do that correctly.

lol why do you keep posting this are you in love with this slampiggy?

fpbp

Attached: 1638642101046.jpg (511x640, 52.66K)

desu I met my wife, she was 5'6 107 pounds. Through 10 years together and pumping 4 babies into her back to back to back to back she has blimped up to the physique of pic_related and I dunno bros, I actually enjoy more. I know, I know people will say it's a cope or something but my dick gets harder seeing her chunky mom body jiggling around the house today than it ever did when she was rail thin.

For huwat purpose? At lease fuck a prostitute first, or may be start a project. Something creative, something that you can accomplish. Go visit your nearest hindu temple or sikh gurudwara, then learn key differences between Buddhism and Jainism and then tell me your findings here on fourchan in two weeks.

i am white but i gave up hope on anything getting better
don’t have a girlfriend and i am stuck at home
i want it to be quick and painless
i am not committing crimes you fed
i found her on this shitty message board

Attached: ABD409D3-733A-4EB9-B026-430D5556799B.jpg (450x300, 22.86K)

I'd hit that holmes

>not committing crimes you fed
Then fucking try and kill yourself you fucking useless faggot loser. No one will ever have sex with you anyway and you'll probably fuck it up anyway just like everything else you've ever done with your useless life. Go and film it for us so we can mock you faggot.

Are you going to wait until she's begging for it?

Attached: Polish_20220722_113320751.jpg (631x1024, 213.6K)

>tell me your kid is half black without actually telling me

i am a useless faggot but i am not listening to a fed trying to make me commit gay ass crimes so they can make money off me

Seething

gay, go fishing instead

i hate USA so much its unreal

Road trip to the Federal Reserve and play minecraft with Powell, before you reincarnate.