Its ogre (?)

Eurobros are you okay? Or they will print more money and just give 'em to ya?

Attached: 16585161005960.jpg (1113x507, 88.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caspiannews.com/news-detail/muslims-in-russia-celebrate-eid-al-adha-2022-7-10-0/
bbc.com/russian/news-62253525
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fully support an economic collapse

why?

Attached: IIvcaqhwcHP0yg2MCJWTIIDJicQfsIrXhKnyKHqjhr-kjdkczGSBY4bQkkpBN1iLzIitxwuz4905ZXTcEcnX_ceO.jpg (738x1280, 194.06K)

uhh germanbros?

Attached: 16585188473770 (2).jpg (750x458, 68.98K)

Because Germany is ruled by a small, international clique that wishes to see the extinction of my people.
So is Russia, the Ukraine, the USA, the whole EU, and every other country that puts abstract shit like human rights over the rights of its own people

Attached: 1537211835570.jpg (584x771, 51.11K)

But Russia quit from ze human right declaration kek and such rhetoric isnt using.

We will be happy.

Attached: 16579083245890.png (669x726, 527.49K)

Russia is a multiethnic country. There is no Russian race. There are white Russians, Mongoloid Russians, Jewish Russians and recently the largest celebration of Eid al-Adha in all of Europe occurred on the streets of Russian cities caspiannews.com/news-detail/muslims-in-russia-celebrate-eid-al-adha-2022-7-10-0/
Russia is ruled by oligarchs who care more for profit than for protecting the race that built Russia. You are ruled by traitors, just like us

Attached: 1623220845280.jpg (1005x677, 57.48K)

>Russia is ruled by oligarchs

ye its why they started the war and their actives gor frozen everywhere kek and their buisnesses are getting crushed under sanctions: THE PURE STONKS and brilliant analysys.

>mug multiethnic

The reason why Russia says its multicultural country isn't the same why western governments say it.
Unlike your country, Russia was never an ethnostate due to Imperial heritage. It makes no practical or logical sense to not include the people whos territory was included into Russia.

YOUR country WAS an ethnostate and YOUR leadership INTENTIONALLY destroyed it with a goal of replacing you and enforcing multiculturalism.

Russian multiculturalism = Octavian's Roman Empire. Meaning with the conquered land come the people.

Western multiculturalism = ethnic genocide. Meaning your own governments prefers invaders to the native.

The two couldn't be any different from each other. And there's nothing mixed or "the same" about it.

Attached: Z8_eQ86Uwge2BC0jLKkTVQj6B0hpoCnVURbl6tWsvbhPChIkLohG_Qjd5S7tXvUz8rQYrXldPUKdfZ7OFAn2UNR6.jpg (1280x720, 318.32K)

>Russia is ruled by oligarchs who care more for profit than for protecting the race that built Russia.
Yeah, nothing like that happening in the EU, Klaus... not at all.

My wife is Russian and explained this to me. Very interesting the difference between our western Jew views of shit and the Russian (correct) view.

(its was a post for an american fella, i just copupast btw)

This is just like when dumbledor defeated sedrick digory in the halls of reflection icc 25h

All that shit is related to the interest rates, the BCE >Germany, thinks that they should be low to push the exports and that fucks all our imports because the money worth less, they'll put that at 1.5 just like US and England did.

If former KGB agent Putin was truly on your side, why doesn't he seize Rothschild assets? Why doesn't he call out the Jews and their banks? Now that the west hates him, he might as well tell the west who own the media! Why not hold a press conference and simply using his influence to call them all out?
>Russia was never an ethnostate due to Imperial heritage
Is this why based Putin allows literal millions of Muslims to parade through his streets? Is this living up to the imperial heritage?
READ my post you illiterate golem

Attached: Eid al-Adha 2022.jpg (1180x884, 513.23K)

>Why doesn't he call out the Jews and their banks?

nigger....

>Is this why based Putin allows literal millions of Muslims to parade through his streets? Is this living up to the imperial heritage?

so? They are under ours, why cant we hold the hierarchy and use 'em for destroying the globohomo? Why should we die alone? For what? For you complaining?

Attached: 16583515976550 (1).jpg (828x1097, 86.28K)

>>Why doesn't he call out the Jews and their banks?

the link i wanted to send, translate in da google or whatever

bbc.com/russian/news-62253525

>russian metallurgical industry is rolling in the ass
>HAHAHA YUROP YOU OKAY?

Attached: 1632412865449.png (400x400, 121.68K)

the price of electricity is related to interest rates? interdasting, tell me more

Attached: 1658446479848904.png (775x525, 39.12K)

ye, two more weeks. Europe is definetely in the better positions having no essential resources for whatever related to production lel.

>Unlike your country, Russia was never an ethnostate due to Imperial heritage. It makes no practical or logical sense to not include the people whos territory was included into Russia.

go to hell. we had 85% of Slavs in the country, but a bald dwarf wanted to impose Eurasianism on everyone, and as a result we have Asian migrants replacing everyone.
you will be replaced and you will be happy

Attached: 121212.jpg (800x1128, 270.12K)

Yeah, there were 100 threads about Putin closing down some Jewish special interest group.
But did he call out the Jewish banks? The media? The schools? The industry?
The whole case seems to boil down to Putin refusing special treatment to Jews. That's not the same as exposing their kabal

>so? They are under ours, why cant we hold the hierarchy and use 'em for destroying the globohomo?
So he does explicitly forbid race mixing then

>The media

yes

>Jewish banks

they literally block the SWIFT for us kek, and what's the "jewish banks" even?

>The schools

tf? Hows that?

>The industry

Hows that?

Nigger all the western shit is trying to leave Russia. Ask yourself why.

>muh replacing

by whom? Churkas who live like slaves existing in groups of 10 ppl in 1 flat and doing the dierties job for even nothing? It's scary indeed.