Unironically the worst president in US history

Anyone with 2 brain cells can tell this manchild was not fit to be president. FAR too divisive (us vs them) in far more than 1 way. Split the country into 2 fragments causing problems for decades to come. The truth is never told with this guy and his ego was at disgrace levels. Anyone can point out a trump supporter because they're loud, obnoxious fucking assholes you cut you off in traffic. No stable, down to earth respectful person supports this guys, only edgy pol kids and full blown retards. Biden and Hillary are obviously worst but an election shouldn't be between a turd sandwich and a giant douche.

Attached: Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg (800x1013, 166.37K)

Attached: c5272a7aefe0dba5af26ebf845a2d4b4cc9836f346f0451d234b37369e1ee5d7.png (500x535, 218.61K)

Unironically, Trump and Biden were the best presidents ever

That’s a weird Obama pic. I thought he was darker.

He may be awful but he’s the funniest without a doubt

They are both complete fucking dogshit tier presidents

That I agree with, he was fucking hilarious

*are

Attached: 1656955932198.gif (124x128, 2.51K)

Yeah, I can't believe we survived 4 years of no new wars started, cheap gas, job security, complete energy independence, just an overall hell on earth.

In normal terms they were awful, but
Acceleration is based

Thanks for you opinion OP. You are still a faggot. No bump.

Okay, but I have at least 500 million braincells and I can tell you, unironically and objectively, he is the best president we've had in decades.

instead of derisive language please give me an actual example of a time he did any of these. youre clearly presenting strawmen.

youve appealed to pathos now appeal to logos; protip, you literally cant

Attached: scythian horse.jpg (1035x617, 105.24K)

Get used to him, because he's going to be installed by Congress as President For Life in 2025. This thread WILL be used as evidence against you in a court of law.

I was against Trump at first but you’re right. When that shit started happening and I thought “A lot of this is stuff Dems said they do for years. Trump even suspended my student loan payments.” I became a Trump supporter.

and gave you thousands of dollars a month

Not just chuds and retards. Businessmen as well (the actual leadership). Landlords, gentry, etc.

>FAR too divisive (us vs them) in far more than 1 way. Split the country into 2 fragments

Literally Biden with VAX vs unvaxxed war and blaming his failures on Republicans

HUH??? YOU'LL HAVE TO SPEAK LOUDER THE BOMBS STARTED DROPPING AGAIN WHEN THE GERIATRIC WITH DIMENTIA TOOK OFFICE.

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-003030_Gallery.jpg (1080x1074, 582.26K)

>an election shouldn't be between a turd sandwich and a giant douche.
Ok but we don't get to fantasize about alternate realities, so I don't even know the point of this thread other than you lamenting reality.

>Biden and Hillary are obviously worst
And they are the worst, especially Biden.

Attached: Joe_Biden_is_Cancer.jpg (1800x1413, 531.17K)

Yea we'll take Trump over Biden's stupid ass thanks. So will a lot of Dems.