Discussion thread for TDS921: Significant Blowback

Come join in to discuss TDS921: Significant Blowback

Attached: TDS17V-740x400 (6).jpg (740x400, 49.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/paywall
files.catbox.moe/xod7tj.mp3
files.catbox.moe/t9u5dn.mp3
files.catbox.moe/8e7ic2.mp3
dissident-mag.com/2020/07/07/america-first-fed-problem/
therightstuff.biz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No thank you

Bump

I can't wait to hear my favorite Nazi podcast talk about how the Big Pharma Jew Juice is totally safe and effective!

Paychads please

The science is in my fellow goys, take the Jab or you're a fag.

Attached: 558.jpg (680x591, 56.65K)

Literally when?

Pay up. It's not hard to find Western Union. $120 and you're clear. Anonymous.
You've got to give them an email address (anonymous is fine of course):
Then: therightstuff.biz/paywall

No wonder this Martinez guy gets under their skin so much.
What can they even respond to this?

Attached: 164589625658965.png (690x255, 23.83K)

bump with muh dek

Does anyone else find it odd how TDS has gone in such an anti-gay direction lately when they used to have a bisexual (ghoul) and a tranny lover (jayoh) as cohosts?

Attached: 1650238587477.png (332x512, 172.42K)

also this

Because the enemy is different. American nationalists are enemies of the American/EU system. The Ukrainian government is allied with that system against an opposing state. We are mired in that sickness and struggle against it. The Ukrainian government wants to take in the sickness so that they can oppose a healthier nation.

Yeh, I stopped paying my paywall after Mike and Sven vaxxed eachother on that paywall show. What are they on now like their 5th boosters?

Listen to real conservatives like Jimmy Dore and Ben Shapiro instead.

Attached: believeallwomen.gif (720x404, 1.12M)

>Russia
>Healthier nation
lol

Whining about the vaxx is jew propaganda. I'm unvaxxed but how many times has it been that literally all vaxxtards are going to start dropping like flies next month?

Dimwit take. The enemy is international jewry and the US government is their biggest sockpuppet. Do you hear ANY western nationalist outside Trumptards defend western governments? Here’s your (you) I guess, since that’s why you posted this retarded shit.

unironic dumb niggers even know who this faggot is. Enjoy your obscure internet daddy.

There’s not going to be a die-off. If you genuinely think that you’re cattle like vaxpigs, just in a different barn.

They seem to be more socially liberal overall, but it's important to appeal to conservative sentiments.

njp isn't 'amnat'
spictinez is probably not even referring to them here as he thinks TRS is part of the global duginist cabal

literally last episode
It's literally already happened. Non-covid deaths are constantly increasing and yet were supposed to pretend as if we don't know the cause is the jew juice.

Than the US? Certainly.

ICEBRO YOU WILL DO THE NEEDFUL

I'm glad Moike is kinda thinking about releasing all his anti-holohoax material in one place now.

He should compile a reference book. It can be the holy book of the church of latter-day Hitler.

Attached: 0fc03b3805359480129e37653ff52b46.jpg (828x1169, 977.5K)

Why don't move there then?

Hitler used to work with an actual faggot.

Attached: adolf-hitler-and-ernst-rhm-together-at-nuremberg-in-1933-credit-german-bundesarchiv-2GFMHNY.jpg (784x1390, 121.55K)

Martinez is a spicwit who gives nigwit takes and thinks his attempts to groom 15 year old girls on Omegle by being an edgelord is politics.

I listen occasionally but I've never and would never give these jews money. You've been swindled.

>Listening to self admitted Kike Enoch

No thanks...

checked

it´s fucking nothing just like covid

you listening helps no one anyways leaf. fuck off. day of the rake incoming.
>verification not required

Mike and warren 22 please. Also, check out the documentary “rewind”, it beats the crap out of Jews and you can show it to npcs

>The converso Jew descended Spic thought process

None of these address the post tho.
You don't address it because you can't.

Because there's work to do here. I don't value comfort, I value a chance at winning. Now since you seem to be in favor of neo-liberal jewry, I'm certain you'll be upset if we do.

yeah because it's retarded spicspeak. Martinez is a dishonest hack. Show your geographic location Israeli

The war is driving a wedge between Putin and the Jew oligarchs who overwhelming if not unanimously support the West and oppose the war.

>whoa guys look at these excess deaths in western countries where there’s an eternal coof virus, a fragile and aging population, and jewish quacks peddle fake medicine as a solution
Boomers are dropping because they injected an experimental ZOG cocktail directly into their bloodstream, which is damaging their bloodcells and impairing cellular regeneration.
All TDS did last ep. on wednesday was tell you not to swallow a drop of bleach every day like that alt-medicine kike said.

Attached: 619CC512-F5EF-4377-B894-946E48E1F0D8.jpg (467x467, 82.09K)

So you think NJP has a chance of winning but Ukrainian nationalists don't?

paychads where ya at

Yeh they took my money and spent it on vaccines. Never trusting svenstein or mike steinovich or Alexi Rosennab again.

Attached: joojoocum.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

Yes.

GUYS, THESE HOLOCAUST DENYING JEWS DONT TALK ABOUT SNEED OILS. COME PLAY IN MY DERACDILZATION FEDERAL HONEY POT BALL PIT AND POST ABOUT SNEED OILS AND ESOTERIC GNOSTICIM WHILE KIKES TOUCH KIDS AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

COME JOIN MY SNEED OIL BABY FORMULA SIDEQUEST AND STOP TALKING ABOUT JEWISH POWER.

>GUYS, THESE HOLOCAUST DENYING JEWS DONT TALK ABOUT SNEED OILS. COME PLAY IN MY DERACDILZATION FEDERAL HONEY POT BALL PIT AND POST ABOUT SNEED OILS AND ESOTERIC GNOSTICIM WHILE KIKES TOUCH KIDS AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

COME JOIN MY SNEED OIL BABY FORMULA SIDEQUEST AND STOP TALKING ABOUT JEWISH POWER.

GUYS, THESE HOLOCAUST DENYING JEWS DONT TALK ABOUT SNEED OILS. COME PLAY IN MY DERACDILZATION FEDERAL HONEY POT BALL PIT AND POST ABOUT SNEED OILS AND ESOTERIC GNOSTICIM WHILE KIKES TOUCH KIDS AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

>GUYS, THESE HOLOCAUST DENYING JEWS DONT TALK ABOUT SNEED OILS. COME PLAY IN MY DERACDILZATION FEDERAL HONEY POT BALL PIT AND POST ABOUT SNEED OILS AND ESOTERIC GNOSTICIM WHILE KIKES TOUCH KIDS AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

Attached: kikeop.png (885x715, 198.49K)

Yes

Western nationalists support tribe. Blood and soil. Not gay niggers and kikes in government.
Azov supports gay niggers and kikes in the government.
Do you want me to simplify it again?

Did Mike Enoch marry a Bnai Brith Jewess?

or is it fake news?

Yes.

Yes.

Ukrainian nationalists are fighting for a jew president's right to fill the Ukraine with trannies and niggers.

Attached: 1619661625497.jpg (1496x1312, 785.78K)

"Ukrainian Nationalists" are being played. You don't beat the Jew by joining with them hand in hand against an anti-liberal nation. Also it's interesting that you didn't have any refutation of the accusation that you're in favor of neo-liberalism.

Most of the Oligarchs in Russia have not taken a position on the war wtf are you talking about?
There's only one who did say he opposed it.

>(OP)
>Pay up. It's not hard to find Western Union. $120 and you're clear.
Every time they "ironically" spend 20 minutes talking about seed oils I decide not to pay for another month.

Yes.

Pretty much.

Besides the absolute sperg tier retard shills
>TRS DEMANDS U GET THE VAXX OR ELSE U GET THE ROPE
that everyone who has ever listened to the show just ignores. The only actual arguments against what TRS does that I have seen are the following two:
>1 - Your protest movement will never amount to anything goy! You should just give up now!
>2 - Why do you have a white nationalist radio show? This is distracting young Aryan Warriors from their destiny of going out and pillaging villages for white glory!
Both are absolutely fucking retarded. I am almost amazed that this is what shills have been reduced to resorting to in trying to take them down somehow.

Attached: mike enoch.png (1272x677, 1.05M)

Ok so then you do fit perfectly well in this post here: Don't act as if you didn't feel targeted there lol

In other words they were slandering the anti-jew juice side as the side that automatically drinks bleach without a second thought while acting as if they're the intellectuals for accepting the jew juice.

I think the point of contention here is what exactly "winning" means in the ukrainian context.

you are too dumb to function. youre going into the chambers too. there will be no escape for the mentally retarded

>TDS 920
>Sven seethes and wishes death upon someone having the audacity to attribute a sudden cardiac arrest, in a pre covid® plandemic clip to jewjabs and not niggers
>Moike copes saying something like "people were all like 'it's just a flu bro' at the start but then started to get scared when people in their (((communities))) akshually started getting covid® and dying"
>Insert obligatory nanobot conflation
>Stiker on every show he's on: got bad covid® still hasn't got taste of smell back (while chonging yet another fag)
it was always just a cold and jews sterilising the goyim

I don't read facebook posts from brown people, so I don't feel anything about that post.

HAVING SEX WITH WOMEN IS GAY

CRIMINALS ARE BASED

CANCER VICTIMS LIKE MY MOM ARE BAD PEOPLE

DOING ACTUAL WORK IS CRINGE

PLAY CIV 5 ALL DAY AND JERK OFF TO TRANNIES

BE CATHOLIC BUT NOT ACTUALLY

DO RAIDS IN TRS THREADS BECAUSE WE'RE ANTI WIGGER NAT BUT OUR LEADER WORSHIPS NIGGERS, LISTENS TO NIGGER MUSIC, TALKS LIKE A NIGGER, IS SURROUNDED BY NIGGERS, DEFFERS TO NIGGER POLITICS, AND SUCKS NIGGER COCK

IM NICK FUENTES I RAID TRS THREADS BECAUSE IM HIRED BY KIKES TO DERAIL LEGITIMATE DISSENT

Attached: 2621781.png (596x598, 675.99K)

THIS POSTER IS A KIKE
THIS POSTER IS A KIKE
THIS POSTER IS A KIKE

>Mike Enoch States the Canadian Truckers don't have specific demands and don't even know what they are protesting (Jan 31st):
files.catbox.moe/xod7tj.mp3

>On Strike and Mike week before (Jan 25th): Mike Enoch states the vaccine is not poison and there were no employer mandates.
files.catbox.moe/t9u5dn.mp3

>Mike TRIPLES DOWN on Feb 4th 2022

Mike Enoch claims the doctors on Joe Rogan talking about the vaccine being dangerous are "quacks." and he was "right about COVID the entire fucking time."
files.catbox.moe/8e7ic2.mp3

Mike Enoch confirmed controlled opposition and WEF operative.

Attached: 1641758460288.jpg (1146x1102, 391.97K)

America Felted is an anti white, deradicalization federal honey pot, designed to create incels and anti politics, seed oil posting well poiseners that actually think checking a box for Red Jew or Blue Jew will get them out of clown world.

>dissident-mag.com/2020/07/07/america-first-fed-problem/

Get vetted, join a real movement if you're tired of a gay spic fed and a gay race mixing kike representing themselves as the leaders of the white race:

therightstuff.biz/

Attached: lmao.png (792x676, 753.68K)

Yes faggot

>why do you think you have a chance but guys who are getting themselves blown up for a kike don’t?
Why, indeed?

What is Joe Exotic doing with Milo Yiannopoulos?

show flag

There are anons that will look upon this face and see anything else but a jew.

Attached: 1610022011322.png (1118x997, 1.02M)

>what is ''winning''
>define ''winning''
Idk how about you ask yourself those same question when it comes to NJP?
Better yet, how are they going to win?
Same question for you two.
How is NJP going to win?
Let's here it. Take all the time you need.

Great argument

you forgot the part where Sven implied the jew juice was an actual vaccine and not an RNA rewriting clot shot. Oh and the part where
> "people were all like 'it's just a flu bro' at the start but then started to get scared when people in their (((communities))

Yeah that was the funniest part as if we don't have data showing already that the fatality rate is miniscule and even then only for the elderly.

its all mostly groyper interns. thats the entire purpose of AF at this point is derailing TRS support on /pol.

Attached: 1XHtaidp5eLa_640x360.jpg (640x360, 27.45K)

>oy vey my good goy just get vaccinated and stop protesting against globohomo!
this is literally what TRS faggots say and think

Attached: 1654533031559.png (956x712, 306.94K)

fuck the kikenadian truckers and their gay orgy that accomplished nothing

Did Mike Enoch marry a Bnai Brith Jewess?

or is it fake news?

Why won't you answer? why would I get vetted by a Jew?