Why do you hate Jews when they don’t commit any violent crime and have high iqs

Why do you hate Jews when they don’t commit any violent crime and have high iqs

Attached: 1658519374528532.jpg (700x933, 88.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ehhwis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I've read the talmud.

Writing over her tits is a crime against huMANity

Crimes against humanity are more despicable.

God she is so hot

They enable niggers to do it.

Is that a tranny? Sorry, but it's 2022. I have to ask.

>and have high iqs
Shlomo, your mom lied to you.

summoner class

All of the worst crimes are non-violent

שמע ישראל

streamable.com/ehhwis

Attached: ED8601A7-E109-4EBB-8DB1-22061DD419A0.jpg (230x219, 11.24K)

I don't hate the Jews for being Jews. I hate hasidics for being smelly anti-social fuckwads who like to shit places up as well as the Talmud.
I hate your secular Jews like Claus Schwab (maiden name Rothschild) for trying to enslave me and ruin my life I'd not outright kill me and my family or infecting the institutions of the world to turn everything into a racket. I hate Orthodox Jews for the Talmud, and for being too prone to sue everyone including other Jews over everything. And lastly I hate Ethiopian Jews for being a bunch of larping niggers. I hate whites (and other races) who do all of the same shit that Jews do and there are some Jews who are okay people that genuinely want to just be left alone and live in peace/coexist, but there's many who want to just subvert and fuck everything up for their own personal gain or out of spite. If a bunch of Buddhists we're doing what the kikes do I'd hate them too but they're not. So ultimately that's my reasoning: they as a group are overall being shitty people and inas an individual just want to be left alone and be able to raise my family freely and in a fulfilling way in peace.

Attached: 1658340278401572.png (2048x2048, 294.61K)

20 million dead Russian Christians might disagree with you. Just because you get somebody else to pull the trigger doesn't mean you aren't violent.

>they don’t commit any violent crime

That's because they physically too weak to. Instead they weasel their way into positions of power and commit their violence with a pen.

jews are collapsing my fucking civilization dude

you too huh?

Fpbp

>don’t commit any violent crime
Fuck off.

Attached: silverstein.jpg (1200x628, 123.12K)

no you have not

Attached: talmud.png (1937x1222, 2.91M)

Who hates jews?

their IQs are about the same as Japanese

>Why do you hate Jews when they don’t commit any violent crime and have high iqs

Implying what you say is true.

Just because someone claims to be smart, doesn't mean they are.

Stupid people stay stupid. Smart people wisen up.

Do Jews look like they wisen up? Or do they stay stupid? Play the arrogance game - pretend they're not white, see how long that lie lasts for.

Reminds me of how I beat Total War Warhammer 3 on Tzench. I made the Russians take a day off every 7th day through Halt Faction. Just like real life - they stay stupid, holding onto traditions even when it can lead to their downfall. Vs. Wisening up - finish the war, then you can go back to your traditional worshipping once its safe.

Jews are dumb, if ya ask me. Lying out in the open, being busted left and right, just lets your enemies circle around you.

And in 2022, modern war - there are no uniforms. No telltale signs. So much intermixxing from the all the national, racial blending, you can't even tell who's an actual enemy.

It's like Iraq, Afghanny war rules on crack - we cannot strike, until the enemy strikes first. And they can land a lethal blow in that first move.

Anywho, have your fun - I bet on God, Love, and Heaven - what does evil bet on? Peace through fire?

we are the highest iq race in the world

Attached: Edward_Teller_720x1080.jpg (230x345, 45.78K)

Nah, Jews are retarded and rape kids.

someone post the link to her pics

fpbp

Death to kikes

Attached: pez.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

They don't share the milkers