Furries need to be rounded up

You should not be allowed to be online or in public and be this mentally ill.

A video of a woman who calls herself a “furry” demonstrating the different “meow” sounds they use to communicate with her fellow “furries” has gone viral. In a now-deleted video, the woman can be seen demonstrating the various “meow” sounds that she and her fellow “furries” use ‘when words simply seem a bit too difficult.’

“[I’m] teaching you guys some ways that my friends and I meow to one another to communicate when words just seem a little too difficult,” the cat woman said in the video. The woman claimed she’s also teaching her kids to meow to convey certain needs.

archive ph/WXkgB

Attached: Furry goes meow.jpg (622x862, 222.47K)

>nips communicates with cats: cute

>mutt communicates with cats: what is this eldritch horror

I would like to pet her pussy, if you know what I mean.

Gross, she looks infected

Yiff in hell, furfag

that's a man

unironically the majority of uppity and annoying women can be fixed with a good fucking. no orgasms drive these cunts up the wall to lash out at everyone for no reason.

did you know you can kill these people and get into heaven and they are sent to hell for the death?

>“Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death.” Leviticus 18:23 declares, “Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.” Leviticus 20:15-16 commands, “If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal. If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” Deuteronomy 27:21 agrees, “Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal.”

That's why you need a shotgun.

>nooo you can't just create your own mouth noises!
>you need to use these mouth noises instead!
Lol. Lmao.

Attached: pinknigger.png (860x855, 204.24K)

>t. homosexual

Indeed!

Yup i'd be giving it to her for a few hours

Holy Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Batman

my wife

I'd fuck the crazy out of her.

She is hot, opinion disregarded.

You can actually communicate with animals if you can match the pitch of their sounds, or replicate them convincingly enough.

You probably eat poop

I can fix her bros

>she is hot
No, picrel is hot, op pic is infected and diseased, poor health

Attached: 1565053349243.jpg (828x1019, 98.18K)

Incel

>demonstrating the different “meow” sounds they use to communicate with her fellow “furries”
wait...where have I seen this before?

Attached: ABCunt.jpg (1280x720, 85.8K)