Why do conservatives like Ben Shapiro and Dennis Prager always say leftists are too scared to debate them but refuse to...

Why do conservatives like Ben Shapiro and Dennis Prager always say leftists are too scared to debate them but refuse to debate popular leftists that want to debate them like Destiny or Sam Seder?

Attached: Destiny.jpg (1600x900, 50.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g
youtube.com/watch?v=q1pvnRPwC2o&t=44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slide thread. Do not reply.

youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g

destiny isn't even a leftist or on the right. He just has common sense. His ideology actually is pretty much the same as everyone here.

The only thing that destiny differs in and what Any Forums believes is the Jewish Question. which destiny is clearly wrong in

Who?

>His ideology actually is pretty much the same as everyone here.
Everyone on Any Forums is a liberal?

>Why do conservatives like Ben Shapiro and Dennis Prager always say leftists are too scared to debate them but refuse to debate popular leftists that want to debate them like Destiny or Sam Seder?

They would, well, i get the feeling prager would talk to anyone, but Shapiro wants to get into politics, so can't have muddy debates on twitch or whatever fucking everythink up.

>His ideology actually is pretty much the same as everyone here.
I didnt realize destiny wanted a white ethnostate. Based!

Ever since yesterday, when Hasan told Tate about using "empirical evidence" to "overcome" our inherent biases -- that's when I found out debates are über gay. Internet debate legitimacy died in 2019.

Shapiro is gay, Prager is gay, Destiny is gay, Seder is gay, Nick Fuentes is gay

>i get the feeling prager would talk to anyone
Destiny has specifically reached out to Prager to debate, then Prager left the stage when Destiny showed up at a college campus where Prager was trying to get easy dunks on college kids.

>when Hasan told
Everyone over the age of 18 thinks Hasan is a moron though. Same with vaush

Not even destiny likes destiny from 2016 though

Well, since youre not a overt bot poster

People like Shapiro/Prager dont debate people like Destiny is because Shapiro/Prager are on an "A-list" league of controlled opposition actors who are there to push the globohomo agenda first and foremost. On the other hand, people like Destiny are just useful idiots, actual true believers in the system who (((do it for free))), however not literally because Destiny makes a living off of grifting progressives dumb enough to listen to him.

There is no point in Shapiro/Prager using their elevated, professional, subversive platform to prop up outsiders like Destiny. Furthermore, there is nothing to really be debated because at the end of the day, they all are shilling for the same global machine. If Destiny started getting viewers in the millions, he'll get invited to the puppet shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=q1pvnRPwC2o&t=44s
Imagine being an actual cuck.

Attached: Hey Watcha Doin Wife.jpg (485x178, 20.35K)

>randomly bring up irrelevent topic that the other person isnt versed in
>HAHAHA I WIN!

>Destiny has specifically reached out to Prager to debate, then Prager left the stage when Destiny showed up at a college campus where Prager was trying to get easy dunks on college kids.

lol really? That's shocking. I thought he would stand his ground, what does destiny belive in that would harm him? The right to have his wife fuck others?

Prager and Shapiro might avoid wildcards like destiny, and just cover the general population, like collage kids and whatever. Surprising though, maybe they just repeat talking points?

>wife fuck others
Point of order, point of order: women don't fuck; they get fucked.

Attached: Hey Watcha Doin Wife.jpg (590x178, 25K)

He also likes niggers, faggots, and trannies. Yeah dude ONE OF US ONE OF US.

>Point of order, point of order: women don't fuck; they get fucked.

Oh my bad.

Attached: 1657222265466.gif (448x252, 3.05M)

Destiny actually says that jewish isn't a race. Only a religion. Destiny is retarded when it comes to jewish question.

>DesTINY
>Sam Sneeder
>Popular
IT GOES IN ALL FIELDS NIGGER

Yeah, that's most people though, he doesn't delve into it and find out?