Why the British hate us Eastern Europeans but like brown and black people?

Why the British hate us Eastern Europeans but like brown and black people?

Attached: 57611165.jpg (1200x713, 129.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1oFChzn9dQoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because smol peee pee

This graffiti was made by a butthurt eternally-ngmi stereotypical polack shitter cleaner. Guaranteed.

Culturally they have more in common with their colonies (like Pakistan) than they will ever have with mainland Europe.
Its not really brown over white for them. It is colonies over "mainland european savages". They hate germans as much as slavs.

Poles are WORSE than pakis

/thread

voca.ro/1oFChzn9dQoo

You are not eastern eurpoean though.

they are confused and traumatized so i would not take this personal.

I had a Polish gf once and she was one of the few who could COOK so they're cool in my book.

Poles are just that repulsive.

because your white? self explanatory really they are reverse colonizing themselves with N***** until they are all dead and raped

Because Eastern Europeans are the niggers of whites. That's worse. They will destroy the honor of purely white people.

I can cook, can I be your gf?

Attached: IMG_20220722_214925.jpg (2448x3264, 3.49M)

Because polacks do work, while pakis organize rape gangs to rape english children.

British and India are basically like Mother and Daughter.

That's an exclusively English thing
Irish, Scottish, and Welsh all like everyone equally except the English

Theyre not allowed to hate browns and blacks

anglos are the jew of the west

When i see poland shitting on Russia daily then brits are right.

I'd say they actually dislike foreigners as a whole but it's unthinkable that a brit would commit thoughtcrime so they focus on poles who they're allowed to hate on.

Attached: 1624891839398.jpg (567x567, 51.7K)

Anglos are trash
Better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven

>N*****
Does your government agency not allow you to say Nigger?

Why do you think that?

that's the way it is. if you ask the germans whom they hate the most, theyll tell you it's the former east germans, if you ask the swiss, they'll tell you it's the germans or the french. if you ask croats or serbs, you know the drill.

top kek

British hate all foreigners, it's part of their charm.
They actually inherited this personality trait from their Welsh contingent, the Welsh being infamously unwilling to unite against English aggression because they despised the other Welsh people in the next valley so much that the prospect of seeing them.get conquered was worth getting themselves conquered

> Not racist
> Just don't like 'em
> Simple as

Attached: 1656755013459.jpg (691x791, 165.57K)

I wouldn't live in the west even if you paid me in 7 figures

Attached: 1648216787458.png (507x680, 770.03K)

>your government agency not allow you to say Nigger
no i will get fired for shit like that , if i dont use asterisks they make me say "black gentlemen" or "negrus peoples"

It's more socially acceptable to hate polish people, if they even look at blacks or arabs they lose everything in their lives

Attached: 1651793019376.jpg (408x392, 31.19K)

They are brainwashed and are only allowed to hate on White people. The best people I have met on my travels are Poles.

still better than uk where you will go to prison or be fined over it

Most Brits are jewish at heart.

Attached: White countries.jpg (719x549, 69.21K)

What’s the situation in your country icebro.

Has it been filled with niggers or any other bog creature yet

UK and Sweden hurt my soul with how fucking cucked they are , im not sure how people ever allowed it to get that far and still here in Canada we are moving in that same direction.

the truckers did go against the globohomo machine though so theres hope for your country

Eastern Euro bvlls don't let Bri'ish men watch their girls get shagged. Brown men don't mind if Johnny jerks off in the corner.
Simple as.

Don't take it personal Czech bro, it's just the polacks and everyone knows polacks are scum.

Don't you have some shitskins to go get raped and bombed by?

>Why the British hate us Eastern Europeans but like brown and black people?
Bong's love getting their children groomed by Mudslimes Pedos, those are ok

Attached: Bongistan.jpg (197x256, 17.72K)

I don't get the hatred of Poles. Did your girlfriend leave you for a Pole?

We love the poles , awesome bunch of people.
Crazy hard working and have very strong family and community values , something we british have sadly lost .