This is Mexico before and after interactions with the (((USA)))

This is Mexico before and after interactions with the (((USA)))

Attached: B43B1BFE-AC1C-498B-8D54-48CC1A66094E.jpg (3438x4298, 1.3M)

Holy based, making chicanos kys themselves

Turned a prosperous country into a corrupt narco state to produce cocaine for degenerate Amerifats. Kinda like your country

>no CJNG
its a map of 2013?

mexican president Santa Ana willingly sold off our country to spare their own lives
gringoy was just playing the game

You again? Mexico was a corrupt shithole even then ruled by oligarchs and opportunistic generals. They pressed people into service and ignored everything outside the central region. That's why they list control over Texas and California

Based

The weak suffer what they must endure or perish

Stop posting this you useless spic.

>prosperos
Mexico was richer than the US when it was a Spanish colony. After that it became poor as shit because they killed or chased out half the white people and looted and burned all the capital. By the time the US became involved Mexico had become a backward shithole which is why they lost the war. Also the north was always either empty or full of Spaniards and Indians that hated Mexicans far more than they hated the US.

You are not a real country

Spain kicks out Jews
White Spanish speaking people claiming to be chosen by god pillage and rape Americas
(((Pure Coincidence)))

Attached: 846F0FF6-0BAB-4514-8475-E7DF83566081.jpg (828x1065, 99.01K)

The Spanish Empire didn't really have anything aside from a few Missions and towns desu. The English made it into an Empire. I can see how your primitive spice mind thinks "THIS LAND BE STOLEN FROM US BY PUTOS"

AAAAA STOP CITING HISTORICAL FACTS AAAAAA

Neither is Mexico

Mexicans fought for independence and succeeded. You were given a colony out of pity

Correction: This is Spain before the USA.

Attached: 1647144162925.jpg (700x876, 192.38K)

Aztecs and Incas are there but Mayans arent, where were they?

Mayan civilization had already collapsed, by that point they were a bunch of pissant villagers.

Kek nice heathen cope. We are the eternal people that returned to our eternal lands after many years in exile. God is on our side

Partying in Cancun

Attached: 340F04F1-E7C7-4C4F-BE2D-F239647244A1.jpg (500x278, 45.32K)

lmao you must understand favelas are based and favela lords are also basdd af
cartel is not. for starters its the glowies operation do its shit whereas favelados are ahead of their time putting hermann hoppe to the ultimate practical test
literally pioneering ancapistan

That’s an old cartel map. Templars don’t exist anymore, and you’re missing the Jalisco new generation.

CIA runs the cartels. 90% of your problem is CIA and the US deepstate as ours. As you might have noticed our government is becoming corrupt as yours

>prosperous
lol
lmao even

They, the goodgoys, actually fear a secession of any of the former territory, especially from California. That's why they overblow the supposed water crisis and protect the agrogoy. THEY really think they can hide their intention of the California reparations for Blacks. We know what it's for, it's to send us real and true Californians a message. That they have their BULLS here. Thankfully, I think the Chinese 5th column here, especially their males, would support California's right of self-determination to secede from the US.

I don't mind as long as I have my free load of beaner pussy

Attached: 1658476723144931.webm (576x1024, 1.87M)

It’s all ran by the same group, CIA, makes no difference what cartels are up there

Just wait until Iran gets uppity

>produce cocaine
Breddy sure zero cocaine is produced in mehico. Why would you ship tons of plant leaves when you could ship tons of actual product from south america, where cocaine is actually grown and manufactured?

Attached: DPWk.gif (480x270, 1.27M)

Mexico didn't even own California for a decade

LA RAZA

mayans are still in Yucatan and Guatemala, what are you talking about?

Attached: loxism.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

it's so funny that libs think mexico is some ancient country
it was like 15 years old when texas revolted and an additional territory rebelled and failed
and the reason they did was because santa ana threw out the old constitution and installed himself as dictator
go open a book and start reading and stop listening to liberal fantasies

>The Race
Aka goy
See here

We will turn more of their generals into kebabs

They're paramilitaries made to maintain a form of managed chaos, similar to their death squads in central America. It works in many ways. To maintain political status quo. Stunt any economic growth. Be used as a disruption pool to displace whites in the US. And prevent any foreign entity, such as a European power, but especially Russia and China, from establishing anything meaningful in Mexico.

Attached: US goodgoy LIES.png (1074x810, 576.46K)

> an additional territory rebelled and failed

it was actually eight other territories. Yucatan, Sonora, Sinaloa, California, New Mexico, Tabasco, Zacatecas, and the "Republic of Rio Grande".

Excellent post

>(((USA)))
Strange way of spelling Texas, but ok.

I can't even comprehend how this third world shit is allowed to go on right next to the US with the amount of damage it does to the US. You'd think it would be a casus belli for invasion but 2/3rds of the US army is now made up of meximutts and other racial unidentifiables so I guess that's a no go.

I’m guessing you’re the one of the few good ones

Attached: BD2DF7D4-7D91-489A-8A4F-C265E152EBCA.jpg (800x766, 119.68K)

You never though how strange it was when foreign policy in the US focuses on the big bass across the ocean in Iran when there’s paramilitary terror groups below us flooding our country with drugs

I wonder why that is

You are now aware that the beaners were conquered all the way to Mexico City then sold that land to America but we gave everything up to the current borders back to them.