How often do you think about transitioning, Any Forums?

How often do you think about transitioning, Any Forums?

Attached: 1638483388774.jpg (991x1024, 166.33K)

Never since I worship Jesus and he protects my mind from the devil’s perversity

faggot

Attached: opisf.gif (150x148, 929.73K)

You're not a woman.
You're just a sissy.

not ever and there is no such thing as transitioning , its depopulation suicidal and straight up satanic unnatural.
if you can get a working womb and vagina like the real deal , then i will accept it.
until then it´s just mutilation barbaric and antichristian against gods will.
now choke on jesus christ is kings cock , haily mairy saint joseph amen.

transitioning is a cope for mentally ill faggots who live in a fantasy world where they'll just pass as a woman and never get laughed at again
>t. cis-faggot that has accepted his place as a joke

Attached: no active plans to ever be a woman.jpg (644x1280, 107.96K)

the biggest problem is faggots like you who have never fit in thinking "I'll have so many cute girlfriends and trans-friends if im a cute femboy"
then when you start dressing like a bitch and people dont jump in your lap, and people still mock you and treat you like the pushover you are you bitch that youre being oppressed

The last argument is true though, I guess they saved it for last to act like it was a dumb response.

>thinks picking female characters in games makes you less masculie and a troon
Imagine being this fragile and weak

Attached: 1658519617784.png (274x257, 116.72K)

transitioning to a ghost, every day

All the time, but I keep drinking and don't accomplish my self improvement goals. I identify as an ubermensch but all I succeed at is work.

I'm fine with just crossdressing, I pass without hormones.

Eh, I know I'll never pass so I just use the vaguely feminine passion I have as fuel to my anger. It really helps me achieve shit. Every now and then it does bring me down to a noticeable degree of depression and self-hatred, and the comic you've posted really isn't helping, but what can you do?

>boys can't play as girls, they need to cut their penis off
fucking lmao, sexual freedom my ass

Every time i see OP out in the wild, i think about transitioning him into a shallow grave

You asshole, I'm eating here.

never but i do often pick female chars for 3rd person games for the last reason stated , why would you want to be looking at a guys ass while playing some vidyaa rather then a hot girls?

>How often do you think about transitioning, Any Forums?
I thought about once when i was younger, but then realized im not a faggot with a mental disorder, and the thought passed, you however do not

>t. future tranny

>t. future tranny
Why would even be staring at a character's ass to begin with? At best, you're admitting you're so completely out of control regarding being a coomer that you can't not view everything through a sexual lens, and at worst, the same as "at best" but with the added outcome of your perversion becoming decay, which means you'll end up as a tranny anyway due to indulging in fetishes... which ironically makes the tranny's comic right anyway.

Trannies should just jerk off in VR as a woman instead of trying to convince society they are one

>tfw you played as femshep in ME; because you like the voice actor more and are apparently trans for doing so.
Well, time to go chop my dick off.

when you take away the cutesy anime art the tranny is a 6'4" slenderman with a jaw

I'm only 5'4"

Instead of posting stupid shit like this, just have some guts, admit to your family that you're a homo and move on.

Post picture. If you're so confident you pass it shouldn't be a problem.

Never. Being a man is comfy.

I don't want my picture being saved

Why are troons so narcissistic they think everyone else thinks like them?

Attached: 1657259134480.jpg (512x512, 38.42K)