Can you pinpoint the exact day Clown World began?

The day Obama won the elections perhaps?

Attached: Z.jpg (225x225, 8.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mVQ_lNiWJoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The day when Reagan got elected

Either the day William of Ockham ideas become popular or the day Hegel publish The Phenomenology of Spirit

September 12th, 2001

Based post & This.

I was thinking about that, but I remember the early 2000's being relatively normal.
Google wasn't an all-powerful propaganda machine back then.
Maybe it was the quiet before the storm.

Realistically, September 11.
I didn’t realize just how real it was until 2018 though.
The tipping point was election night, 2020 for me.

12/21/2012

Digits confirm

When univerties unleashed the SJWs into the civilian population in order to infiltrate and collapse he Occupy Wallstreet Movement and other similar protest movements.

How dare you protest against politicians, jews, bankers and police state? eat the bugs and live in the pod.

June 19th 1815.

How about when smartphones were invented?

after 9/11

The day Lois Lerner admitted to weaponizing the IRS to spy on Republicans so Obama could get reelected and the Republicans did nothing about it.

My sweet summer child
Google was a glow-op from the get.
youtu.be/mVQ_lNiWJoE

Clown World™ first started on December 23, 1913 as an extension of program jews.exe

>The day Obama won the elections perhaps?
Yes that's when they really attacked the social fabric, but for me the degeneracy started with Jerry Springer in the mid 90's, introducing concepts like trannies, gays, interracial relationships to a wide youthful audience. He was #1 watched show for a while, then came the whole fucking rap music trainwreck becoming mainstream in the early 2000's.

Shortly after occupy wallstreet was infiltrated

Probably the most likely answer for how we got to where we are now
There were other pieces put into place around this time but this was the true birthday of the great Satan's golem

The day ppl started imitating American niggers thinking it's cool

The day a Jew wrote something

Was gonna say this

when Obama gave his inauguration speech, they rolled out an old crt in my gym class and said we had to watch it
before that, I had never listened to a black man speak for that long
not even in movies

That was when clown world went into overdrive.

2000 years ago when the Jewish psyop of Christianity was created

2013, the year of crypto, WhatsApp, telegram, darknet, Drake, ect...

December 21 2012
What was the exact date again?

What's interesting about that is we've finally just about reached the end game/ end goals of the Federal Reserve. We'll soon see the consequences of our current debt crisis and the rise of their new fancy CBDC.

The release of the iPhone

9/11

March 4, 1913

It’s actually more difficult to parse out a specific date since most of the issues stem from the education institutions, and those have been steadily being compromised since the 1980’s.

All the media companies got mergered into five mega corps in the late ninties. A lot of people say it was because of deregulation but really it's because the shadow government secretely moved trillions of dollars from black budget projects into penetrating all the top media positions and became s psudo-private glowy psyop Talmud vision.