Ramifications of Steve Bannon Being Found Guilty?

Gotta give it the Left and their Kangaroo Courts, Jews, Judges and Feds. They can destroy you even if innocent
foxnews.com/politics/steve-bannon-found-guilty-contempt-congress-ignoring-january-6-hearing-subpoena

Attached: 6362623623626342634.jpg (1495x1440, 501.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/2/192
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cope and seethe

Attached: 443.jpg (239x400, 17.62K)

Whelp, he did ignore the subpoenas, which is contempt of court. The real question is, how much time will he be sentenced?

All of it

Nobody hates White people and wants them destroyed more than conservatives. Bannon wants you dead, your children raped and brainwashed and he thinks it's funny.

Attached: Occidental Dissent - Steve Bannon’s Master Plan for Europe.png (827x1266, 394.09K)

do the opposite of what the jew tells you

Is that even real? Also i dont think Bannon is a jew is he?

Bannon is not a jew and it doesn't say that he is. What Bannon is is a shabbos goy and yes, it is very much real. Bannon is a misdirector, as are all conservatives. Their job is to maneuver White European people into danger.

I have contempt of congress also

He was such a good goy and they didn't even help him with some minor charges.

what options are there then? The left is pure fucking evil commie jew control of everything with Golem niggers doing whatever they want.

The question is why Bannon gives so much lip service to this unintelligent desperado, Jack Posobiec who was subbing for Bannon all week and made the War Room unwatchable.

Attached: Posobiec.jpg (680x680, 90.27K)

This was anticipated, even by Bannon lol. This is just going to make him a martyr and embolden his supporters.

the left and right are both pro-USA and the USA is evil.

Attached: TIMESAND___USA.jpg (762x381, 315.33K)

I don't think you're allowed to say that on Any Forums user since apparently basedmonke putin is still the savior of the white race despite being a literal jew mongoloid, doing massive killing of whites and teaming up with chinese, iranians and nigeria.

Two years at the most, but likely none after an appeal.

Wallace is kind of an idiot though.

there are no ramifications. it is a misdemeanor. contempt is nothing. like not paying a parking ticket. this is the level it is on. the mentally ill want to make it out to be some big thing though. but thats what mentally ill people do, get hysterical over minor things.

contempt of congress means literally nothing. angry letter from a group of sad old faggots

you cant get two years for contempt. i bet he doesnt get any time, but if he does it will be a token sentence. couple months.

>there are no ramifications. it is a misdemeanor
It's a fairly unique misdemeanor though that carries a 1mo minimum jail sentence. I can't actually think of any others that do, but that one does:
>law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/2/192
>punishable by a fine of not more than $1,000 nor less than $100 and imprisonment in a common jail for not less than one month nor more than twelve months.
>not less than one month
Welp, everyone gets to call him "inmate bannon" and then "ex-inmate bannon" forever more lol.

It was a lose lose situation anyway so the verdic doesn’t matter
The appeal does

>Welp, everyone gets to call him "inmate bannon" and then "ex-inmate bannon" forever more lol.
oh noes! the mentally ill will think less of him! try harder faggot. take your meds btw

No, it's not even legitimate. They gey nothing

Going to a jail as a political prisoner is very good for optics. This will make him more powerful than ever.

His personality is..........non-existent
Very bad spokesperson for right wing

Just more made up bullshit produced by a wholly owned court system.

Posobitch got his start in 14/15 and then through trump by scraping Any Forumsposts for content, the fucking faggot

>a fucking limey
lol! lmao even! Hey how's Boris doing? How's the Empire? Hahahahahahaha.