YOU WILL EAT ZE EEL

SAY THANK YOU XI

Attached: 1638773294892.png (1052x993, 1.12M)

It will serve as conditionin for bongs to take more niggers

uh yeah i'll eat eels whats the problem with this? they uniromocally look tasty, and if we can farm them in a sustainable way then... what's the problem?

Eel is fucking delicious

I already seen this scene in a japan documentary about the school girls.

I fucking LOVE EEL. This shit is a godsend zince farming eel has gotten harder and barder lately

Have you never had Unagi? Eel is fucking great.

careful, eel will EAT their way out of your body and you'll die

bbq eel is so fucking good italians are pros user

I mean all of the vids of Japanese eel restaurants look pretty delicious. Shit is also high in protein and not a big so what's the problem? Fish is pretty expensive besides farm varieties in the US.

Eels are actually fucking delicious with garlic, herbs and some black pepper. Whenever they're in season I catch some right meaty bastards, and cook them inside their own skin. Honestly one of the healthiest and scrumptious meats available to man. I can easily get 25+ KG per season just using a small rod and keepnet.

what pandemic?

nig nogs should all be deported to china, THEN we would have a real disease worth all the psychosis this retarded cold brought about

Who doesn't like eel? It's actually really tasty even if a live one looks like it'll taste like shit.

Eel is one of my favorite fish meats

This. It's especially good smoked.

Eels taste great tbqh, skinning them is awful, though.

This. You're missing out but that's fine with me.

in that documentary the eels found the way out of the school girls

did somebody say EELS !

Attached: 3884f2a642666e6.jpg (183x275, 8.15K)

I already have, in Japan.
Eel is fine, faggot.

Eel sushi is pretty good desu

It's just fishy. Not Kosher though.

Smoked eel is the fucking tits

No, Mosche.

We will put them into the assholes of our politicians before they will be hung, drawn and quartered publicly.

Attached: kFc054L__400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.74K)

Gimme gimme a Monkfish farm

I don't get why this character was reoccurring yet, crack fox and old gregge were not really

Pretty sure most people eat worst shit, like bottom feeders like catfish and tilapia. Eel typical carnivorous fish foremost.

Does eating eel make you more or less of a tough guy?

only if you catch it and prepare it yourself.

THIS.

this, just because chinks also eat it doesn't make it bad, chinks also eat pork and chicken. the only thing wrong with chinks is that they also eat actual disgusting shit.

>YOU WILL EAT ZE EEL
Yeah, I already do, you fucking retard. Salt water eel is the best piece of sushi available for human consumption. Grow up.

It's just a long fish. They taste great. Unagi is my favorite sushi ingredient desu

Smoked eel is one of my country's national foods. It's great and traditional, but the tradition is dying, the fishing is vanishing and the prices are through the roof.