Is Desmond really that amazing? How good can a little boy be?

Is Desmond really that amazing? How good can a little boy be?

Attached: 1658505684218991.jpg (764x401, 44.03K)

>How good can a little boy be?
For the right price you could find out

Attached: 1658511200882.jpg (900x900, 88.42K)

Maybe, but I am male so that wouldn't work.

>he doesn't know

Your post doesn't add much. Straight MAPs are the only way.

please join your peers in the miscellaneous catch-all perversion section

They aren't inclusive of MAPs yet like us.

Attached: flyerpedo1.jpg (692x361, 207.13K)

yes thats what all the faggots say after a session

Hes a well trained slut by now. That little whore will do anything for approval.

Just wait till he turns 13.

24/7 i see faggots being posted, get it through your thick skull. I lIKe LiTtLe GiRLs real 100% xx chromosome girls, gays have their own board go back and dont return. Rightwingers and fundamentalist muslims and yes even kikes all like small girls. Ever since you trannies started coming here this board is shit but its the kikes pushing you here, kikes want all the little girls for themselves so they push gay upon the rest.

Reminder: this kid is a freak, but what was he supposed to do? It's not his fault. He is a child. His parents are monsters.

Attached: 1658044928729.png (383x662, 141.35K)

Tyler Time!

Is it okay to neck degenerate kids?
They might be used to manipulate other kids

You can drawn them in poop and then make an Indian smoothie

Kids arent guilty if brainwashed by evil. They just need to be made wise and then must be given a weapon and then dropped into the neighbourhood of the responsible ones, once the kids hate themselves for the freaks they were turned into thats when the fun begins

>>>/uhg/

>Indian logic

Tranny logic.
Kill yourself

That's not Desmond that's the Canadian one.

Some user posted that the kid got out of this and the mother killed herself, but that sounds like a suspiciously happy ending. I'm dubious, but don't really fucking care enough to look into it.

If you raise a kid to suck dick, I'm sure they be pretty good at it, so yeah probably amazing.

That's Queen Lactacia in the pic btw.
Whole other lever of amazing

I-I used to be a pedo. I grew out of it tho

Amazing at getting buggered. Cannot be rescued now it is too late.

Some people love kids when they are thirteen and some love kids when they are 40. No difference.

One day "desmond" is going to go on a rampage. I can feel it.

The one on right is lactatia a pretty Lulzy name, he’s actually cute unlike Desmond

How old is Desmond now? I'm curious to see how he turns out at 18

Dezzy just makes pedophiles' fantasies seem a little closer for them, more realistic and achievable - so many pedophiles have no access to children except in their fantasies, this brings the physical closer to their realm, just like how lonely guys pay for Only fans or go to strip joints or even burlesque shows, it makes their fantasies seem not as distant - it is "amazing" fuel for their fantasies

> Unnngh, oh what a hot boy
> Oh fuck yeah he's dancing seductively in girls' clothes, I *could* so fuck him...
> Aunnnnnnnghck!! Someone probably sucked him off already I mean they were talking about Ketamine and posing half naked together, of course they went at least that far... oh fuck yeah *fap! Fap FAP!!*
> hnnnng!! I wonder if Desmond needed to be drugged... or if he's groomed enough to take it without resistance.....?
> OH FUCK YEAH HE'S GUNNA TAKE IT ALL RIGHT HNNMMMGF!!

When you introduce a child dressed in drag to a bunch of horny pedophiles, these are the thoughts that run through their heads, just like many horny lonely men who are neurotic from not having their basic sexual and loving needs met, their fantasies become increasingly degenerate and far out, even dangerous

> Oh fuck yea, just tell him he's amazing and give him attention and praise and he'll melt like butter in my arms and in my MOUTH UNNNNGHHHH!! OH GOD I'LL PAY ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY JUST TO SEEE HIM!! HHUNNNNNNGGGGHHH!!

Attached: toleration.png (480x752, 530.51K)