The ultimate carjacking deterrent

>the ultimate carjacking deterrent

Attached: manual transmission.jpg (400x300, 12.46K)

Looks autistic

>converts your carjacking into a kidnapping

any car can be stolen with a tow truck

fify

Attached: large.png (770x1024, 116.61K)

It won't stop the carjacking, they're stupid enough to do that they're stupid enough to not comprehend what a manual transmission entails. They'll still rip you out of your car at gunpoint only now they'll be all mad n sheeit when dat car don't work and they might kill you as a reprisal before moving on

It comes with the heavy price of retard drivers being even more distracted from watching the fucking road than they already are.

those new manual Integraa look nice.

You have to choose what gear you're in, pretty based desu

Why don't you hide aids needles under the door handles and behind the steering wheel like everyone else?

The ultimate carjacking deterrent is living in a nigga free neighbourhood

Why can't niggers into it? That shit is simple as fuck

Johannes gets it

Penultimate.
Pic related is the ultimate.

Attached: anti theft device.jpg (640x480, 16.44K)

That's not a three on the tree

>Any Forums
>it wont start

I can turn my car off with an app.

Based, all 3 of my shitboxes are manual. Fuck autofaggots.

kek

Some cars have a gear 6? What for?

Retard detected.

*blocks your path*

Attached: hand-crank-car.editedjpg.jpg (1120x1227, 345.85K)

Why does MT make people sneed?
People assume you're an elitist just for driving a manual. Maybe I just like pretending I'm a race car driver vroom vroom

lmao, I had a 77 f100 with a 3 speed, 300 cid straight 6, I beat the ever living fuck out of that truck and it never flinched. I ran out of gas one time and used granny gear and just cranked it off the road. They don't mak'em like that any more.

Attached: 1637760875926.jpg (621x1000, 495.5K)

i am elitist because i drive manual though. given the amount of mouth-breathing retards on the road, having to actually be aware of your car automatically puts you in the top 0.1% of drivers in terms of skill.

>Maybe I just like pretending I'm a race car driver vroom vroom
same bro, feels great when you get a shift just right in the middle of a turn, even in a 140hp 3500lb shitbox. backing in when you park also makes people insecure, I started doing it and now everyone near me does too kek

Attached: 1658179846355060.jpg (900x896, 228.42K)

Just ride a horse. How can a nigger steal your horse?

Pulled up to the Chikfila drive thru window in my GT350 the other day, put it in neutral and pop the e-brake and a little zoomer pops his head out the window and says "your car's weird". I reply "what do you mean?". And I kid you not he then says "you had to spin something and pull something to get your car to stop". The "spin" he is referring to is me wiggling the stick to make sure it's in neutral... fucking zoomers...

>computer controlled, with an interface that looks like a manual

Ineffective against bongs.

i've got a 6 speed and i've never seen a nigger try to get into it

kek
That thing is about as unstealable as it gets.
>mixture adjustment on the fly
>timing adjustment on the fly
>choke
>crank start
It's basically like flying a biplane.

Attached: king of keks.png (565x720, 1.03M)

Ineffective against every nationality but Americans.

It feels way better and more in control of the car's moment-to-moment performance.

Yanking the e brake to make sure you're good and parked frightens passengers sometimes. I try not to be some Tokyo Drift faggot though. I want the ride to be as smooth as possible for people.

C7 Vette and 911 have 7.

Or spiteful murder.