Eat the synthetic beef

When synthetic beef is the same consistency, taste, price, nutrition and abundance as natural beef, will you eat it?

Attached: 53BDE5A4-C09A-400A-A685-0D63B229DD01.png (800x514, 649.97K)

Not if there's a single drop of onions in it.

Lol, just look at that.

no

No. I hate the antichrist

It could cost free.99 I still wouldn't touch it with a long stick.

Onions provide flavor

If it looks like that? Fuck yes I will eat the lab meat.

No. It’ll never taste the same, ever

That there be a beautiful steak. Add some mushrooms and onions. Tbh, if the synthetic stuff can replicate wagyu and is 1/4-1/2 the cost, I'll eat it.

Sure but only because it could potentially put an end to factory farming. I'd still eat real meat from animals i killed myself

Welcome newfaggot. Lurk moar.

That's wagu. Not lab grown.

I'm thinking more if it can replace the cheap shit people should eat it. You should respect animals and pay good money to have good meat.

It's not beef. By definition.

It will be replaced by the flesh of my enemies.

Yes.

There is a high probability that there will still need to be animals slaughtered since we’ve been domesticating cows, pigs, and chickens for thousands of years. Just stopping all of them from getting killed will cause overpopulation and lead to bad shit for everyone.

Its Wagyu, you uncultured swine.

What makes Wagyu so special?

Nope. This is why religion is important, we must have safeguards against these evil things even when scientists make a good case for it being just like the real thing. It's not like the real thing and will never be, we just don't understand how it's not like the real thing yet, then everyone gets cancer in 20 years.

It cant. Meat is not just 1 type of cell, its dozens. Nerve, muscle, fat, silverskin, lymph or blood vessel, connective tissue or tendon and so on.

It would be easier to genetically engineer an entire meat bearing animal than to grow meat in a lab cell by cell.
Why do you think parts like ears and shit to be reattached are grown ON rats instead of in petri dishes?

overpopulation would only happen if they continue to breed them at the current rates while simultaneously not slaughtering them.

>Will you eat it?
Never. It’s inflammation supreme.
Kill the demons pushing this poison.
t. 32 oz. prime rib enjoyer

Attached: 9BFE727F-29F0-41D1-BC6C-DDAD08D9512F.jpg (3024x3024, 1.93M)

The marbling

Same thing that makes Japanese steel special; not much.

You will never rape a woman, something which is also completely natural you christian faggot.

nope, eating is about more than flavor and nutrition. i want to absorb the life force of other living beings.

and let it leech on my soul? no

No

newfag

No

based and naturalistic-pilled

FUCK no. I'm not eating a lab grown tumor.

Any rational person would look at your post and be disgusted. You are mentally ill and you should stop larping.

>humans raped females in all of history
>neurotic christian pussy is afraid

Hello summer.

Eat meat without a soul? Are you insane ?

II really can't believe the amount of people who are open to trying this shit.
Would you eat a tumor off an animal too?

>he's calling me neurotic when he's clearly a level of anti-social where he doesn't leave his house and talk about these things with people irl

You will never have had more sex than you wanked your dicks, you will never be spiritual clean, enjoy your 1000$ steak, weak faggots.

Agreed, i have nothing against lab grown meat, and I think we should retain a sustainable stock of livestock in case a great reset event happens.

>same price
>not cheaper than
This is the real reason why eat the bugs failed you absolute mongoloid.

Attached: E32F3C8E-B6CE-4A1B-AB45-BBB09966A303.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

You dont know shit, I on the other hand read enough to call you a faggot who would rather starve and go vegan than eating lab grown meat.

There's a lot of those here. I wonder if they realize how much they out themselves

Is it a special cow or something?

>as natural beef, will you eat it?
nah ill stick with my red angus, and if you give me bugs ill just feed them to me chickens

Yeah, so long as I can see the ingredients.

Lmao shit i forgot the soi filter

We aren’t going to let them go extinct, and cows, chickens, and pigs are not that good of pets. Cows and chickens have a use case with dairy but pigs have no other purpose than pork. If we let them run out into the wide they will die off almost instantaneously.

It is also possible they could be used as a natural form of weed wacker instead of mowing